Hair Bangs Question (how to cut?)

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair Bangs Question (how to cut?)
Direct Link To This Post MrAwesomee January 14 2012 at 7:57pm  Quote MrAwesomee Quote  Post Reply Reply
Hey, I want my part my bangs to the right side like this:

how would you cut your bangs to achieve this?

I drew it out would it be answer A or B?

the drawing is not mirrored, its as if you were facing the person with his bangs down.

parted

Edited by MrAwesomee - January 14 2012 at 10:27pm
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair February 28 2012 at 5:12am  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
B should do it, but don't make it as severe of an angle in the pic
Direct Link To This Post Sparrowhawk1161 March 12 2012 at 4:12am  Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post Reply Reply
I think B is right. The first one.  In this way the hair will lie the way the picture shows.  It's like cutting it for the opposite direction... yet, you comb it the other way.  This allows the longer hair from the right on the picture to be longer over the eye brows.  It seems like a comb over...
Direct Link To This Post Ericachristina March 28 2012 at 10:59pm  Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post Reply Reply

I think if you arent sure you should go to a hairstylist and let a professional do it I wouldnt take the chance of messing it up...if you chose to cut them yourself I hope it turns out well

Good luck!

Direct Link To This Post stevieb April 26 2012 at 10:51am  Quote stevieb Quote  Post Reply Reply
B is the right way, but I don't think cutting your bangs alone will accomplish this stye. It is hair thickness that makes a difference as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply