Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I dislike my man's,bestfriend lady so much..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alabamakim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamakim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I dislike my man's,bestfriend lady so much..
    Posted: April 24 2008 at 11:30am

VENT THREAD...

Ladies, this chic is getting on my last damn nerve so bad. And I'm tired of putting up a front, trying to be friendly to this trickboxer.
Now, there are two  couples that we occasionally hang out with, both are my man's
best friends..
Mrs. Annoying and her husband, and couple #2. I have a nice pleasent time with couple#2, because his wife is not annoying, asking questions like. "what do you do", "where do you work", and want to take a tour of you house then invited overfurious I think thats rude, especially when you really don't socialize like that. Now,I know while the men are out side doing their thing, we ladies have to talk  about something, but I don't consider bragging about what you got, while me and chic from couple#2 sit there and look at you  like SHUT THE HELL UP.  But what she really does that annoy me the most is, every time all of us plan to go to a concert or play, thats coming to town. Me and chic from couple #2 meet up and  go get our tickets together, so we all sit togetherClapNot this b#tch, she'll call my man and ask"Can Kim pick up our tickets, when she  go get you guys, because I don't get off til 3:00, and I'll give you the money when i pick up the ticket from you"Angry.
Ladies, after he told me that message, I went the F#ck off.
diablo" I work too, sh#t, and I get off at 4:30.lolaboveWhy the hell can't she take the time to meet up and purchase their own damn tickets, and who the hell do she thinks have money on hand to be getting, not just our two tickets, but four tickets costing between $50-$100 each. Tell dat b#tch ta, kick rocks..
Ladies am I over reacting, do I need to cut her some slack, I mean she's not my friend, we don't talk unless she comes over with her husband to  visit my man!

phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 12:03pm
GUURLLLL, i am with you an this one. You should put her in check in the nicest way possible. She probrably feels th need to talk about what shes got because there is some jealousy n her heart somehwere, and she wants you two ladies to be jealous of her. And I would tell her DO NOT CALL MY MAN!!! I mean come on, that just doesnt sit right with me. Its like she's up tp something, but since you cant prove it, you dont want to initate the conversation with that. that whole thing about "what do u do, where do u work" is all about her setting you up so she can brag about herself. i cant stand women like that.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 12:35pm
poor baby girl i hate it when fake women are thrown up in the mix..
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 12:53pm
Sorry to hear that tell your man that you dont want to hang around them. Well at least if you buy the tickets for her you can get there tickets in a different section so yall dont have to sit together.
amazon1147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 1:06pm
ITA with Philly. Just pray for her, and keep it moving.
Mistress Shaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 5:44pm

Well the first question I have is "why is she calling your "man" for anything?  Why not have her "man" give yours a call to see if it okay to pick up tickets, bread, milk. etc.?

See I smell a "rat" here but then again they don't call me the "wolf" for nothing.  Girl watch your back and find out from your man how he really met her or both of them because there is some stuff going down and you are not aware of it.  I betcha sister #2 can smell the "rat" as well.

Just keep your head up and your eyes and ears open...and if need be ask her straight out why she finds it necessary to contact your man for anything.  My husband has a best friend who is a male but I don't go calling him for anything, my husband can do that or I can speak with his "wife" directly.  It is called "RESPECT".

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Mistress Shaka Mistress Shaka wrote:

Well the first question I have is "why is she calling your "man" for anything?  Why not have her "man" give yours a call to see if it okay to pick up tickets, bread, milk. etc.?

See I smell a "rat" here but then again they don't call me the "wolf" for nothing.  Girl watch your back and find out from your man how he really met her or both of them because there is some stuff going down and you are not aware of it.  I betcha sister #2 can smell the "rat" as well.

Just keep your head up and your eyes and ears open...and if need be ask her straight out why she finds it necessary to contact your man for anything.  My husband has a best friend who is a male but I don't go calling him for anything, my husband can do that or I can speak with his "wife" directly.  It is called "RESPECT".

AMEN DON'T BE CALLING MY BOO FOR NOTHING I DON'T PLAY THAT!!
BooBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 10:20am

That's right!!
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 12:44pm
Alabamakim: I love this post! So glad there are others who hate uninvited guests! LOL  Honestly if that woman calls or comes over again, I wouldn't even entertain her; just hide out in your room or come here and talk to us!!!LOLWink
Urbeautiful2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urbeautiful2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 12:53pm
I have found that people who feel the need to brag (1) ain't use to nothing  (2) don't have nothing  (3) insecure and jealous of what YOU have.  Ignore her and she may go away.  mickey
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 4:18pm
chile... Angryarms i feel ya im tired of being nice too cause i have a nasty temper but i dont want to come accross as a psycho...  thats why you should ask her infornt of her man why she calling your man ?
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 5:00pm

I'm with you on this.  Oh HELL NO.  I don't play those games.  These chics pretending to be "friends" and plotting to take your man.  Saddly, most men are either blind, stupid, or both and don't realize what's really going on until they get into an uncomfortable situation.  I would jokingly say something to her like, "you know I don't bite, next time just call me".  That does two things:
1.  Lets her know that you're onto her game
2.  Lets her know that you don't like it
As for the bragging thing, you could always tell a story about a pretend person who is always acting the way she does...maybe she'll get the hint. Otherwise, you could make her feel really small by asking her why she gives everyone the third degree.  I HATE fake "girls".  See, this is precisely why as most women get older they have fewer and fewer friends cause most women are a trip.....
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2008 at 12:13am
I think she's jealous of you and she's deliberately calling YOUR man to request that you run HER errands just to piss you off. She sounds really insecure. What I wanna know is WTH is going on w/her man that he's cool w/his girl jockin' one of his boys? Stern%20Smile I wouldn't say a word to her about it cuz that's what she wants then she can walk around telling herself that YOU are jealous of her. Instead, I would put my man up on game cuz he's probably TOTALLY in the dark about how catty and passive/aggresive some females can be just like Griff said. Then I would have my man tell her it's not cool for his boy's female to be calling him cuz he don't get down like that and that she should have her man call him about whatever functions you guys are trying to coordinate as couples. That heffa is tryna play you like you are her little flunky or something and she's using your man to do it. I would have my man and her man shut that heffa down and put a stop to it. There's a chick at my job JUST like this and I shut her game down a LONG time ago. She's still scratchin' her head tryna figure out WTH happened.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic