Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Time to go short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Time to go short
    Posted: June 01 2008 at 9:09pm
Any update?  What did you end up doing?  Did you like any of our pictures?
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 6:31pm
Good luck with the haircut and have fun with it.  Please let us know what you decide and how it turns out.  Thanks,
HAWG
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 11:27am
You came to the right place... first go to this site and have fun looking...

They have TONS!

Do you like any?  What are you looking for, long , short, bangs, hiked up back.  Just let us know and we can help.

Goodluck
needtogoshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote needtogoshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 10:57am
Hi there all. I found this forum while searching google for bob hairstyles. I recently had a baby and he is now in the hair pulling stage. I am constantly wearing my hair (almost middle of my back) in a ponytail. So I decided it's time to go short. I came across this picture through a link on here and was wondering if anyone has pictures of anything similiar? This one is only one side so it's hard to tell.

I also like these and am having a hard time deciding.

I like the styles that are a little stacked (I think that's the term) in the back but not too much. I also need something that is flattering for a fuller face as I am still 20lbs heavier than I'm used to.

Thank you for any advice/pictures/help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic