Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Want to preserves waves and avoid curly wasteland.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Want to preserves waves and avoid curly wasteland.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MAQ85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAQ85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want to preserves waves and avoid curly wasteland.
    Posted: April 27 2008 at 1:27pm
So my hair is kinda curly kinda wavy.  When I am styling it in the morning I like to comb it up with gel so that I get a kind of textured rise in the front that stays wavy but doesnt curl down.  But only about a half hour after I leave the house my hair starts to curl and fall down and what I am left with is a sloppy mess of frizz and oddly placed curles on top of my head.  What can I do to preserve my wavy wall?  I notice that if I do not wash my hair and keep it dry while I shower my hiar will start to stiffen naturally (it may just be dirty)  and it will stay as wavy and high as I want it while keeping that kind of textured look and I dont even have to use gel.  What would be perfect is a product that will simulate whatever it is (grease?) that forms in my unwashed hair that keeps it standing like that.  If it werent disgusting Id just never wash my hair. 

Oh yea by the way I am a guy. 

Edited by MAQ85 - April 27 2008 at 1:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic