Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ghost town?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ghost town?
    Posted: April 27 2008 at 8:25pm
wow where is everyone ? do ya know something i dont holla at a sister and let me know!
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2008 at 8:45pm
I was thinking the same thing,    I keep bouncing around, u know I need my FIX
Remeber to tell your children you love them. You might not have that chance tommorow..
meangirl76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meangirl76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2008 at 8:46pm
I think folks alternate b/w this board and BHM. The other board just has more activity.
materialgirlclk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialgirlclk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2008 at 10:38pm
i was wondering the same thing too. hmmmmhuhsign
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2008 at 5:12am
i had to watch the end of Big Brother...LOL plus working out i told ya that i'm serious about this.. LOL
MassGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2008 at 7:36am
I was having access issues AND my hard drive crashed...its all good now...
alabamakim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamakim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2008 at 10:43am
scooterI'm here I just, got hung up at work for a minute
A setback is just a setup for a comeback!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic