Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Liv Tyler - haircut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liv Tyler - haircut
    Posted: April 28 2008 at 7:51pm
Yeah I know there's another thread on Liv Tyler, but that's about her bangs. Check out her new haircut:

What a change, eh? For those who want to link to the other thread, it's here:

Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2008 at 9:29pm
For a cut it seems rather messy. I'd like to see it from the back.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2008 at 10:36pm
Like the shorter length, but this style could use some style...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 1:33am
I think she looks amazing!
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 6:13am

I agree with ssjockey!!! finally not so boring

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 7:57am
Though she hair pretty good looking long hair I never thought it did much to help her long face.  Given her history I'm putting my money her not getting hair cut for the next year.
trekgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trekgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 9:03am
I think this cut is not nearly her best look. I agree with hal 100%
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 11:09am
Well it isn't as bad as the pixie she had. So over all it isn't as bad as it could have been.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 5:30pm
     Agreed, Mike. It's far from another "Cookie's (Mis)fortune". But I thought that her long locks, which had also been shortened some a few months back, were a phenomenal asset. Same goes for Famke Janssen and CZJ. At least shoulder length is pleasant to view, or so I tell myself. Confused Bob 
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

Well it isn't as bad as the pixie she had. So over all it isn't as bad as it could have been.

I seriously doubt she will make that mistake again, what a horrible haircut in retrospect!  She tried it, hated it, and grew it out immediately.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2008 at 7:08am
To those of you who raved about Liv's haircut: Still like it?

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2008 at 8:35am
YES... Short with no style or effort is more better than long with no style or effort!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2008 at 8:37am
Gotta go with Hal on this one...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2008 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

To those of you who raved about Liv's haircut: Still like it?

Why...YES!  It also looks like Ms. Tyler likes it as well.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2008 at 6:55pm
Yes, still like it.  Long and parted in the middle is not a style; her current haircut has style.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2008 at 9:31pm

How is long and parted in the middle not a style? Of course it's a style. Just because it's not a style you prefer doesn't mean it's not a style.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2008 at 9:48pm
I think I agree with Kramer on this. Long and parted in the middle is a style like any other (even if it doesn't take much maintenance).
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2008 at 7:50am

I said no style because long part in the middle is generally the chosen "style" of those most time consuming morning hair routine is installing the rubber band. 

If one were to do nothing to ones hair, it would likely end up long, parted and in the middle.  In my opinion, and yes I do get to have one, the closer you get to that state the less style you have. 

There are many with that look that put great effort into making their hair look nice that way and I would say they have a style.  In Liv’s case, I generally see very little effort and thus “I” consider her past long hair and the two years she will likely go before returning to a salon to be very un-stylish… thus, to “ME” no style.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2008 at 12:06pm
How 'bout this?  It is a style that has no style?
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2008 at 4:40pm
But it's pretty much my favorite style.

And Hal, I don't want you to feel bad, but I didn't even see your post about "no style." I was responding to HAWG.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic