Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

now this is just too much

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
illustrious1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illustrious1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by mslady mslady wrote:

Naw,  I think this is photoshopped. 

http://www.mediatakeout.com/21630/more_pics_of_tik_from_flavor_of_love_3__and_for_the_record_shes_got_waaaay_more_than_deelishis_un-photoshopped_pics.html

No this is real, she works at a club here in Houston and trust me that pic was real!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2008 at 9:54am
Originally posted by loveangie loveangie wrote:

As long as we're making each other throw up, enjoy:

Now that is just trashy to get a tatoo on your butt!!!Dead When she gets old it will look like a big pile of melted crayons!!!LOL
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2008 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

Originally posted by loveangie loveangie wrote:

As long as we're making each other throw up, enjoy:

Now that is just trashy to get a tatoo on your butt!!!Dead When she gets old it will look like a big pile of melted crayons!!!LOL

I agree with Breh!!! 
loveangie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveangie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2008 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

Now that is just trashy to get a tatoo on your butt!!!When she gets old it will look like a big pile of melted crayons!!!

Now that's funny!

What's really stank about it is that she is out and about in public taking pictures with tight, sheer leggings and NO UNDERWEAR on. No drawers. Not evena thong.

I can't even imagine the thought process which led up to her deciding that this was a good move.

"Sarah" Baartman was disrespected, exploited and degraded against her will. She was a victim. Butterfly Cheeks is a volunteer. SMDH
I've been bad.
ragcajun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragcajun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 9:30pm

Well said, Loveangie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic