Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lightest light brown lace?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lightest light brown lace?
    Posted: April 30 2008 at 8:20am
yes in the newbie thread curlygurl11 gave a tip on that..
neatkit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neatkit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 7:55am
Thank you .Never thought of beige lace, it is a good idea.
Any chance to bleache lace and make it lighter? I can read tips as to how to darken lace color but not if we can bleach lace.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 6:25am
your gonna have to ask the vendor's individually, they also have beige see if they have a beige color lace that is a stock unit..
neatkit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neatkit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 1:13am
Hi, could you please tell me which Chinese vendor has the lightest lightest light brown lace? I thought I could maybe order light brown lace and try to match it with my white skin? I need your advice. Thank you .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic