Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new hair crack- update - style pics added!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NOT W8N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOT W8N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new hair crack- update - style pics added!!!!
    Posted: April 30 2008 at 9:39pm
ok yall- here is my #4 lindsay unit from fixin heads applied - its uncut here and not styled...

i have since cut layers (myself) and roller set it.... but i have not taken those pics.... (i am in the middle of my last law school finals and i havent taken more pics...

but i figured this would be a little tease for you- i will post the styled pics sat... 

STYLED PICS ARE UP!!!!!bounce

enjoy

pw- lindsay

Edited by NOT W8N - May 01 2008 at 5:49pm
zelliboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zelliboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 9:41pm
Very Pretty.....Smile
DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorsMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 11:21pm
the hair looks great girl, wonderful job
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 11:40pm
Looks really pretty.
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 5:04am
very prettyClap
docpam69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote docpam69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 6:49am
Looks great. Good luck on your finals
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 7:33am
Looks good. Do you have a wig cap on?
Bangles and Stilettos
ChildofGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 7:48am
gorgeous!
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. Luke 6:37
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 10:01am
cute, i like the color!!!
Love me or hate me. You're still thinking of me!
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 10:15am
Really Cute...let's see the style pics!
"When someone shows you who they are, believe them"
meangirl76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meangirl76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 11:20am
no fair...we need more pics. show off the layers!!!
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 1:25pm

FixinHeads has great units!

Lindsay looks very pretty on you!!  And I love the color!  Did you buy the unit with the silk base?  I don't see any knots.

score010
http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two
NOT W8N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOT W8N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 3:09pm
yes the lindsay is the one with the silk base... i used EB to hold her- i didnt want to have to worry about my lf during exams Confused- and i stress out and stuff so i didnt want to add to the stress .... Wink

I do wear a wig cap cause i have thick behind hair that wont stay down w/o the tightness the wig cap allows...maybe next time i wash it i can just blow it out to flatten it so i wont need a wig cap.... hmmmm?

ok ok ladies i will take photos of the layers...  STAY TUNED.....

I am grateful that none of you mentioned those jacked up nails and eyebrows i got going onTongue... EXAMS!!!Dead but once may 9th comes... its on....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by NOT W8N - May 01 2008 at 3:13pm
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 6:14pm
girl go on with yo bad self!  You look really nice and those curls look so soft and luscious!
"When someone shows you who they are, believe them"
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Shonita24 Shonita24 wrote:

girl go on with yo bad self!  You look really nice and those curls look so soft and luscious!

agreed           Thumbs%20Up
http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 6:32pm
Gorgeous hair on a gorgeous girl! Great roller set. Good luck with your exams. Thanks for sharing.
Love clip-ins and tape!
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 12:11am
Very sexy curls!  It's very pretty, great jobThumbs%20Up
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 9:55am
Very pretty, I  have them same rollers but when I try a roller set mine comes out frizzy looking any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?
Love me or hate me. You're still thinking of me!
MassGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 4:19pm

LOVE IT!!

Good Luck with  law finals; mine start next week!
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 12:25am

Girl you really worked it out when you cut those layers in the hair. All those waves are fierce. I luv it !!!  It looks really pretty on you. Good luck with your finals.

2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic