Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stimulus--Where R They???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
weave4dayz365 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weave4dayz365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stimulus--Where R They???
    Posted: May 01 2008 at 10:16am
Has anyone received their check yet?  I thought they were sending them out early and in order of last digit of SSN but no one I know has gotten theirs.  Did anyone receive their check yet or do you know who did?
don't sweat the small stuff.
Heaven_lei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 10:24am
Great question cuz i wanna know also....
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 10:25am
I know, right... I haven't gotten mine either! I have Holly's updated stock list and I need to get my shop on! benjamin
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 10:28am
I haven't received mine yet, but one of my co-worker's check was in his checking account yesterday morning. His last two-digits of his SS# is 08.

Mine is 10.. Where is my money!!Cry

Also one of my girlfriend's money was in her checking account Monday, her last two-digits of SS# is 00.  She filed single, no dependents, and hers was only $393...she was not a happy camper. She didn't owe back anything..

They kept telling her it is based on her tax liability number...

Below is the Economic Stimulus Payment Calculator

Bangles and Stilettos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 10:34am
Oh ok! what state are your coworkers in NClady?
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 10:34am
North Carolina
Bangles and Stilettos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 10:36am
hmmm maybe it depends on what state you are in if you qualify to get it early. I know here in california all i've spoken too havent received their even though they fall in the first dispursement...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weave4dayz365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 10:39am

Originally posted by Chic-Geek Chic-Geek wrote:

I know, right... I haven't gotten mine either! I have Holly's updated stock list and I need to get my shop on! benjamin

LMAO!!!! I know that's right!! Me too! LOLLOLLOL 

NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 10:45am

Well both of them are members of a credit union, and so am I...I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

I'm about to go and crawl on my rock and wait., praying that I have it by Friday...I need my $600.
Bangles and Stilettos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weave4dayz365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 10:50am
Originally posted by NClady NClady wrote:

Well both of them are members of a credit union, and so am I...I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

I'm about to go and crawl on my rock and wait., praying that I have it by Friday...I need my $600.

Me too! and I'm in the second batch but I thought everyone was getting them this week---well tomorrow they are suppose to distribute 5 million so I hope I'm in that number.Cry
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 11:04am
no there's list on the IRS website that goes by the ditigets in your SS no. nd what week you should receive them.. http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html

Edited by sexibeach - May 01 2008 at 11:05am
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 11:20am

We were trying to figure out how they are depositing checks for people who did direct deposit.  How some people, who fall up under the same last two digits, one might have gotten it and the other has not.

Example is (true story-Both got direct deposit):

One of my other coworkers (not with a credit union) who I just spoke too, last two digits is #00, have not received his yet.

But my other co-worker who last two digits is #08 (with a credit union) has received his.

Also one of my girlfriend's money was in her checking account Monday, her last two-digits of SS# is 00.  She filed single, no dependents, and hers was only $393...

I guess we all will go and sit on our rocks and wait.

Don't forget to check your tax liablity, so you won't be disappointed like my girlfriend was.

http://www.irs.gov/app/espc/

Edited by NClady - May 01 2008 at 11:25am
Bangles and Stilettos
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 3:46pm

droolLF here I come....who has a rex current stock list???

precious20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote precious20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 5:14pm
ok quick question u no when u get ur taxes done an they direct deposit to there card is that consider as direct deposit even tho its the tax holder who gave u the card?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 6:09pm
hmm good question, i would assume you would actually get a check cut to you since it wasnt an actual bank account, but i could be wrong...
my last 2 of ssn are 05 and i had direct deposit, so we'll see tomorrow, i'll let you ladies know..**crossing fingers its tomorrow**LOL
Lace Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lace Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 7:34pm
I got mine.  According to someone's post last week if the ss# ended with the number 00 - 29 it would be in their bank account effective the 28th if you had electronic funds transfer posting of your refunds (which I do) both my husband and my ss# are in that 00 - 29 group.

I checked on the 29th, my money was there. 

China is real happy now--it is going all to 'HAIR' Smile
Everyday I try to work on myself to become a better person. Work with me and pass it on:-).
My Fotki - http://public.fotki.com/MsHope/
specs:
22.5, 13.5, 11.5, 12.5, 13.5, 5.5
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 12:15am
LOL @ China is real happy. The stimulus checks were supposed to stimulate the US economy. lol
K-B
panzerswifey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panzerswifey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 4:54am
I thought we would get ours on monday,but it didnt happen.
We got it today.
And I am gonna order my LF today ,then Im gonna read all of SexiBeach's threads so I can know what the heck Im doing.

Thanks Sexi 4 posting good info!
http://panzerboswell.ning.com
http://panzerswifey.blogspot.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 1:39am
Well i found out the hard way that since i filed via turbo tax...i wont be getting direct deposit but an actual check..sux for me..guess i'll just hafta wait to order my next units... Cry
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 8:05am
Originally posted by NClady NClady wrote:

Example is (true story-Both got direct deposit):

One of my other coworkers (not with a credit union) who I just spoke too, last two digits is #00, have not received his yet.

But my other co-worker who last two digits is #08 (with a credit union) has received his.

Did they file joint returns?? It might be the delay has to do with the last two digits of the spouse's SS#. We got ours via direct deposit, and both hubby and my SS#'s fall into the 00-29 range.
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic