Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stimulus--Where R They???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 8:53am
pls them going by the last 2 no's is a crock of bull.  My last 2 numbers are 06 I should have had mine.
Chyna_Li
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 9:47am
Originally posted by chyna_li chyna_li wrote:

pls them going by the last 2 no's is a crock of bull.  My last 2 numbers are 06 I should have had mine.
Not necessarily.. It's only the 3rd today.. According to the IRS website, they will be mailing out checks for SS#'s ending in 00-09 up through the 16th.

Last two SSN digits:  Payments will be mailed no later than:
 00 through 09  May 16

So they may not have mailed yours yet.. The date doesn't mean you'll receive it by the 16th, only that they will have it in the mail by the 16th.. HTH..
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 3:24pm
yes Diva is correct but if you did direct deposit for your returns your stimulus will be direct deposited as well into your bank account..
amandita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 5:41pm
thanks for posting that link..very informative... im still waiting on mine as well but mine is not due until the 9th! **counting down the days***

Q. I filed my return on time, but I haven’t received my stimulus payment, even though the payment date listed for my Social Security number has passed. Why?

A. In general, the payment schedule only applies if your return was received and the IRS finished processing your return before April 15. If you filed your return on time, but close to the April 15 deadline, the IRS may not have finished processing it before April 15.

Processing times for tax returns and stimulus payments vary. If you are getting a regular income-tax refund, the IRS will send you that refund first. Normally, your stimulus payment will follow one to two weeks later.

If you are not expecting a regular tax refund, your stimulus payment should arrive a minimum of six weeks after you file.

Q. I filed after April 15 and the payment date for my Social Security number has passed. How long will it take for me to get my stimulus payment?

A. It will generally take a minimum of six weeks after you file your return to get your stimulus payment.

^^^^^^^could be why some will not get theirs "on time"^^^^^^^^
http://public.fotki.com/amandita-bhm2 <-****summer stimulus special monday-thursday****

Heaven_lei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 7:07pm
Well for me I did have my tax refund direct deposited but because i used a third party (turbo tax/HR block) then the irs will mail out my check. I already talked to the IRS about that, just wanted to pass along the information if anyone else submitted their return the same way???
fungarl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fungarl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 8:37pm
Yeah Heaven Lei, thats the same thing that I was told by the IRS- even though I did a direct deposit I will have my check mailed later on - by May 16th. This is coz- as you said - I filed thru a 3rd party. Oh wellll!!!!!!
ChildofGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 11:53pm
I filed thru a 3rd party also,TaxAct, but mine should be DD. It depends on if you received a RAC, RAL or used one of the emerald cards. If you paid your fees upfront, say with a cc, then your check will be dd into your bank account
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. Luke 6:37
Laineaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laineaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 1:10am
It goes by the last 2 digit of your ss#. Mine is #31 and my son's is #21, and no auto-deposit, yet.
Heaven_lei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 1:36am
Originally posted by ChildofGod ChildofGod wrote:

I filed thru a 3rd party also,TaxAct, but mine should be DD. It depends on if you received a RAC, RAL or used one of the emerald cards. If you paid your fees upfront, say with a cc, then your check will be dd into your bank account

Yes you are right, I didnt pay my fees upfront i had them deducted from my actual return..its all good i'll still get mines just later in the mth thru the mail....
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 3:48pm
_popupControl(); This is what happened to me as well.... Going to crawl back on my rock and wait until around May 23...
Bangles and Stilettos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 10:54am
Where's My Stimulus Payment

This table describes the status of your refund

Social Security Number: ***-**-**60

Your total Stimulus payment was calculated as $600.00 and consists of the following:

Basic Amount: $600.00.
Qualifying Child Amount: $0.00 (Based on 0 qualifying children).
Your payment of $600.00 is scheduled to be deposited to your bank on May 9, 2008. If you do not receive the credit by May 14, 2008, please contact us again. We are unable to take any action until then.

Helpful Information:
You should receive a notice showing the amount of your payment. Please hold on to it because you will need it when you prepare your 2008 tax return.

This is what I found on the IRS website. I want my money!!! I need new hair!!!
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. Luke 6:37
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 12:40pm

Your total Stimulus payment was calculated as $600.00 and consists of the following:

Your payment of $600.00 is scheduled to be deposited to your bank on May 9, 2008. If you do not receive the credit by May 14, 2008, please contact us again. We are unable to take any action until then.

Helpful Information:
You should receive a notice showing the amount of your payment. Please hold on to it because you will need it when you prepare your 2008 tax return.

thank you that sounds like me!!!Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 1:07pm
di niente! That's Italian for "you're welcome". I'm learning Italian in my spare time.
weave4dayz365 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weave4dayz365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 1:09pm

Helpful Information:

I checked on the website it said the samething for me.  So hopefully, it will come.  But I'm not counting on it tho.ClapAngryConfused!
don't sweat the small stuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic