Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Newbie's Journey - Lots of Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
lohan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Newbie's Journey - Lots of Pics
    Posted: May 08 2008 at 9:27am
Thanks for sharing your story!
I have not been able to get my part right.  please tell me what you did.

thanks,Clap
innovativelace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote innovativelace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 1:02pm
wonderful job Clap
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 11:16am
You did a great job with your application. 
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
israel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote israel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 11:08am
Thank you s much for all your compliments, i did a slant part which i think would look more natural, i'm just experimenting. Thanks for all the love. 
While today is today choose well!
stacyrockette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacyrockette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 9:18pm

Wow!! Excellent!!

You app is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing...

Toby is such a cutie...

Happy To Be Here Now Pass Me My Pad and Pencil..
illusion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illusion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 8:42pm
your part is amazing! 
aka slikchik
eyboutique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eyboutique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 3:02pm
I enjoyed watching your journey, great jobThumbs%20Up
For with God nothing shall be impossible Luke 1:37
Sage_Wisdom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sage_Wisdom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 1:33pm
your application & part are on point
madisonb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madisonb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 9:33am

very nice,

that cut and color is just lovely

fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 3:08pm
Well, I'll fight girlnextdoor for Toby! He's so sweet! Smile

Your hair looks fantastic; you did such a great job. Really looks natural. Thanks for sharing.
Love clip-ins and tape!
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 1:25pm
Very very nice!

And I love the color as well....and yes we love toby..so cute!
israel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote israel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 11:34am
girlnextdoor Toby would drive you crazy for a day. lol. All he does is play, all day  and all night, he'll make you so tired for him even if you're not playing with him. LOL
israel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote israel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 11:25am
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU LADIES YOU ARE SWEETHEARTS. I took a couple of days to reply but I have finals now and have been studying which i should be doing now, i'm so addicted to thisHeart.  I was asked how i got my hair to look so flat, but i wish i could tell you i did something but i didn't, i think it's just the density. It's actually light to medium. I must say that after i gave it that baking soda bath it did look less puffy so maybe it was that. I thank you all for you support Hug.  You have become apart of my journey and so i give what is due to you and that is to share my experience with you. Looking forward to great times ahead! rockonsign

girlnextdoor Toby would drive you crazy for a day. All he does is play, all day  and all night, he'll make you so tired for him even if you're not playing with him. LOL

Edited by israel - May 05 2008 at 11:36am
meangirl76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meangirl76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 10:50am

Naturally beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

eHarmony works! Check my avi...
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 10:26am
You did a good job.... Actually you did a excellent job, I like the cut and color that you had it done but I liked it on you better before you got it cut and colored....
Love me or hate me. You're still thinking of me!
girlnextdoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlnextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 12:39pm
beautiful application! and gimmie TOBY!!!
"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize what a gold mine you are, doesn't mean you shine any less"
luvmylf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmylf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 11:33am
looks beautiful
LADY_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LADY_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 2:08pm
What a wonderful journey!  I think you did a great job Clap

Toby's having fun too!dog
If it had not been for the Lord Who was on my side...

\O/ Praising Him Always! \o/
happydesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happydesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 1:58pm
Clap
ragcajun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragcajun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 12:39pm
I love your hair cut!  Very nice..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic