Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Newbie's Journey - Lots of Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
israel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote israel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Newbie's Journey - Lots of Pics
    Posted: May 02 2008 at 5:11pm
Hi Ladies

I am so grateful to you for giving me the motivation to try again with my lacewig. I only applied it once over a year ago and it was horrible. This is me trying over a year later thanx to you allCry (happy tears). Well i'm not perfect like you guys but i tried hopefully i'll get better. I look forward to your comments and instructions to get better. Oh! can someone tell me the best adhesive to use that gives me a strong hold. Thanx so much again: heart felt gratitude. Hug

http://public.fotki.com/Israel4000/

PW: judah

Edited by israel - May 02 2008 at 5:16pm
While today is today choose well!
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 5:34pm
I think u did great from the fist time and i see u took ur time with the app and u dye it ur self it looks beautiful looks like u have every thing down to a science as u keep doing ur app you'll get better. score010If i seen u i would have not known it was a lf. as for a glue try hd white glue i love it
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 5:34pm
Wow, what a journey......I will tell you, you have given my a great tip on application with your stocking cap on the lace wig so no glue can get on the hair!!!! (lol)  I am going to definately use that.....Your pics are great and your applications are awesome!  Love the colors!
"When someone shows you who they are, believe them"
israel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote israel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 5:39pm
Ummm ahhh BIGMOMMA! what's hd white glue??? still in the newbie status! where can i get that?

Edited by israel - May 02 2008 at 5:40pm
While today is today choose well!
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 6:12pm
oh hair direct u can get it from here it's a water based adhesive and not harsh like some glues http://www.hairdirect.com/store/Liquid-Adhesives.aspx

Edited by bigmomma - May 02 2008 at 6:14pm
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
Swood1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swood1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 6:45pm
I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing your journey. the cut curl and style done by your hair stylist looks very nice. Congratulations!
I am off to find the thread with Brey's part trick.
DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorsMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 9:20pm
that was a wonderful journey.  The end result was amazing.  Love the part
sierra35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sierra35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 10:37pm
Very nice, it looks naturl , good job
prettyandbrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 10:46pm
Wow! You got a perfect score for that application. How did you get the part to blend so well. And how and the world did you get your hair to lay down so flat??? Please do tell.
-There is no limit to what an active mind can achieve. Never stop thinking and discovering- Me
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 11:51pm

I luv your app. Heart The unit is very natural looking, the density is perfect, and the layered cut with highlights frames your face perfectly. Be sure to seal those knots and put Tape Tab Compound around the perimeter so that unit can last as long as possible because you have already put a lot of work into it. Excellent job Thumbs%20Up

2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 12:26am
Thumbs%20Up I'm so proud of you!!! Great job Clap
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 8:05am
Gurl I give you all the PROPS.. you did a fantastic job. " Well done I say''
Remeber to tell your children you love them. You might not have that chance tommorow..
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 8:51am
I thought it looked nice from the beginning. 
Chyna_Li
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 9:14am
i think you did a beautiful job its a great app! Clap
MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 10:39am
Very nice!  It looks very natural on you.
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 11:08am
Great job Clap
ragcajun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragcajun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 12:39pm
I love your hair cut!  Very nice..
happydesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happydesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 1:58pm
Clap
LADY_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LADY_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 2:08pm
What a wonderful journey!  I think you did a great job Clap

Toby's having fun too!dog
If it had not been for the Lord Who was on my side...

\O/ Praising Him Always! \o/
luvmylf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmylf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 11:33am
looks beautiful
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic