Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair products for men's hair growth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kmathis7277 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmathis7277 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair products for men's hair growth
    Posted: May 03 2008 at 1:31pm
Hey guys I'm an African American male and I have been getting my hair cut short as a fade and now I want to grow it out to a mini afro for a curly texturizer but I am very impatient and I want some products to help it grow...Any ideas?
blitzman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blitzman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2008 at 2:05am
they aint gonna answer caz u asked for help with the question then havent posted on the site again in short u actin like a leecher
kimadam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimadam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2012 at 7:20am
The most effective type of shampoo product is going to be the type of product that is made from all natural ingredients. These products are named natural solutions, and they have unique advantages over other choices.

Edited by Administrator - June 19 2012 at 9:57am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic