Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

transparent lace on dark skin?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: transparent lace on dark skin?
    Posted: May 06 2008 at 9:55am
Hey Ladies,
Im ready to purchase another stock from Jacksun, but all he has in light yaki is Transparent Lace. Have any of my dark ladies tryed this color? Will it be tranparent on me, or will it look white? I have found im not very good a t dying the lace without dyeing my bleached knots as well so thats a no no for me. Any advise is appriciated.
Hello, my name is Tiffany and i am a CHRONIC OVERDRESSER!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 2:05pm
Come on Yall, 14 views but no responceUnhappy somebody, anybody, Where are the vets at? Can I use the fabric dye pen to dye the lace? i need to know befor I break down and order a custom, whicj i dont wanna do cause it takes to long.
eyboutique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eyboutique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 3:07pm
At first the Transparent lace didn't work for me it did not blend with my CoCoBrwn complexion and I could definity see the grids in the lace so I dyed the lace with Rit dye coco brown it works for me now.
For with God nothing shall be impossible Luke 1:37
docpam69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote docpam69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 6:43pm
 don't think it's going to look right. It will make the edges look ashy
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 7:44am
ITA with above...That ashy look....
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 9:42am
i did remember Bonafidediva use to wear transparent and she didn't have problems with it. but everyone is different just like the vendor's are different in the various colors..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 12:14pm
Thanks Ladies!!
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2008 at 12:47pm

Breh's fabric pen method seems to work for a lot of ladies to color their lace.  It's posted here:

http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2008 at 5:18pm
i like transparent ... it should disappear quite easily into the skin .. and blend with your wig cap
hmm ... http://public.fotki.com/intlbabygirl/
thicktrinibabi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thicktrinibabi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2008 at 11:38pm
hate it
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 7:34am
well-liked. And that is my theory on how a little trend becomes a large trend. Class dismissed. (But please really feel totally free to appreciate an additional story beneath. star wars costumes . )Much more Trends:The excitement and thrill for one's wedding celebration cannot be explained in words. It's regarded obtaining a sensation which you truly really feel the moment in time inside your lifetime. You select each small factor perfect to make your understanding extra memorable. replica rolex with diamonds You've numerous possible programs and expectations. You do not recognize how it'll go on post marriage. homecoming dress . It's regarded obtaining a kind of secret and you also would rather understanding this secret and uncover your possible with each person and each celebration passing progressively and gradually. Your marriage ceremony is in between most likely probably the most auspicious moments of one's life. All your buddies and loved sorts offer you with their wishes and wish which you'll direct your way of life successfully on this new institution of marriage. It might be the moment in time of delight and celebration. You wish your loved sorts close to for you personally and write about your joy and pray for the happiness. You make all plans to make this ceremony smoother and enjoyable. But you will find plenty of function to turn out to become executed proceeding to some marriage ceremony. It's very best to make numerous plans in time replica rolex watches for sale . . You've sufficient loads, psychological furthermore to physical. It's very best to make a technique for perfect affordable wedding dresses christian louboutin tall boots . , ornaments, photography, cosmetics and wedding celebration evening master strategy. Wedding celebration
gendolly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic