Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help with waves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help with waves
    Posted: May 07 2008 at 3:39pm
I have semi wavy hair.  if I scrunch my hair with the right product I can have a head full of waves and if I want pin straight I can do that too

since Summer is just around the corner and I will be spending a month of my Summer in China, I am looking for tips to do my hair wavy with little product and not a lot of time

I air dry my hair (whether wavy or straight) and I am looking for a towel of some sort to use on my hair that (hopefully) won't leave my hair frizzy.  I just recently got layers cut in so my waves are more defined

I'm also wondering about products.  I'm using Joico cream/gel and curl spray.  some days I feel like my hair is just so overloaded with product and I end up throwing my hair in a pony.  it's gets a little tired after a while

can someone offer styling tips as well?  since I've always had straight hair (the waves just really came out to play a few years ago) I don't really know much about styling wavy hair

any help would be awesome.  thanks!
I am at 32"
~goal length 36"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic