Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Which adhesive or Combination Works best for you
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which adhesive or Combination Works best for you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
israel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote israel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which adhesive or Combination Works best for you
    Posted: May 08 2008 at 10:28am
Hi ladies

Can you please share which adhesive or combination works best for you and also how long does it hold. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee share! I know the different types but i'm unaware of the quality hold they give. I want to purchase mine very soon (like today) because the one i have doesn't last past one day. Cry
While today is today choose well!
GeminiBaby08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeminiBaby08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 12:05pm
I use Super tape with a cream adhesive thin layer and a very thin layer of no Tape or liquid tape. I get a week 1/2 hold but I reapply every week (Friday evening) to care for my natural hair.
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 12:42pm
proflex no shine sround back from ear to ear, ORWG or Invisibond in the front. i can go about 4 days, but I take it off in 1 or 2 days usually.
Hello, my name is Tiffany and i am a CHRONIC OVERDRESSER!
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 3:48pm
ORWG in the front and proflex in the back with ORWG

Sometimes vapon in the front

both hold for about 6 days...i normally take it off fridays to wash my own hair
Sage_Wisdom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sage_Wisdom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 4:33pm
2 thin layers of Mitey Tite + 1 layer of Davlyns Waterproof.   I use the tape around the perimeter of my head. I get about a 7 day hold before I get any lifting.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 11:01pm
My tried and true combos:
Vapon NT + ProFlex No-Shine tape= 5 to 7 day hold
Davlyn +ST= 5 to 7 day hold

Recent experiments:
Vapon NT by itself = 4 to 5 day hold
Invisibond by itself= 1 to 2 day hold

2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic