Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Xiniyi Horribel Service!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
illustrious1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illustrious1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xiniyi Horribel Service!
    Posted: May 08 2008 at 3:25pm
 I have a very mellow and laid back personality but these people have pushed me over the edge. I ordered on Monday and I was wondering why I did not recive a UPS # like I usually do, well Jeck the person I deal with told me he had been sick. So I noticed through western union my money had NOT been picked up. So come to find out Jeck (so say) was in the hospital. Okay I can understand, so I emailed the others and told them my order had not shipped, this was Tuesday. They said okay we will send it, no response on Tuesday afternooon or Wendesday morning. So I sent three emails no response. So then I sent an email asking for a stock list with another email address. Of course he responded. I was so MAD!!!!!AngryAngry

So then I hipped him to it being me and I still am getting the run around........they will NEVER get any of my money AGAIN!AngryAngryAngry

BeautyMark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 3:43pm
Yes this was happening to me too. Jeck is having surgery now they say. But they are giving me the run around as well. I finally got my UPS tracking number for a rush order I did but I still have two wigs they are refusing to tell me about and 2 wigs that they messed up and David said I have to wait for Jeck. Like WTF they have my good money.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 4:23pm
that's terrible you know i wanted to try them but from the beginning i didn't get a good vibe they quoted me really high, and so i moved on.. but i did like the way their units looked but was thrown off b/c there were too many different sales people..
illustrious1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illustrious1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by BeautyMark BeautyMark wrote:

Yes this was happening to me too. Jeck is having surgery now they say. But they are giving me the run around as well. I finally got my UPS tracking number for a rush order I did but I still have two wigs they are refusing to tell me about and 2 wigs that they messed up and David said I have to wait for Jeck. Like WTF they have my good money.

You know I am pretty undrstanding and if Jeck is sick I am sorry. But not answering emails is a hot mess! David finally replied and told me to order off the new list.....Whatever! Sexi you should of shared your bad vibe!Dead
DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorsMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 11:17pm
Well I deal with David Sun.  He's pretty cool so far.  They sent me 3 CVR's and the forehead measurement was so far back, you'd have to shave your head to damn near wear it. (the ventilation on the temples was cut back really far) I told him and he allowed me to send them back and said he'd do a 3 customs for me, just send the measurements.  My fingers are currently crossed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic