Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Install Pinchbraids *Many Pictures*!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Install Pinchbraids *Many Pictures*!
    Posted: May 09 2008 at 11:34pm

Sorry for the wait!  I went to NYC to get my hair done by Isaac from Cyberparlor.com yesterday and it was so fabulous.  Isaac and his friend (damn i forgot his name already) are so nice and welcoming, me and my fiance has a fabulous time.  Unfortunately I had to work all day today so finally here are the pics: 

the befores:

and after many bags of plastikhaar!!:

me and my sexy fiance : )

and pictures of the awesome install:

right next to my part

pinchbraids IN my bangs - how awesome is that!!

and just to show some of the awesome braids in the middle of the head:

hehe I am so happy!! 
greathairday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greathairday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2008 at 4:52am
wow - that looks great! I love the pink! How long did the install take? Do you know how many braids he did?
Why not have a great hair day???
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2008 at 7:56am

It looks really cool Luckyduckies! Those pinchbraids look quite small!

I live in NYC too! Where do you live?

LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2008 at 11:29pm

ghd - thanks : )  it took less than 4 hours, and next time it will be even quicker because all he will have to do is tighten it.  and probably around 50-60 braids. 

frenchie - thanks! well i actually dont live in nyc i travel up there to get the pinchbraids done.  so i live in in nj near philadelphia.  i travel for the pinchbraids because i like them so much
PassedTime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PassedTime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2008 at 1:16am
nice, I like the pink strands. It's really cute.
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2008 at 12:33pm
That is some funky hair!!!!!!. 
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2008 at 1:07am
How long do you keep it in until you get them redone?

Your hair looks great and I love the pink!
Sophistivicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophistivicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2008 at 2:47pm
Hmm...Is the hair you used human hair or synthetic?? The install in some pictures doesn't look very natural, but I do like the pink strands.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic