Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bleached hair tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Victoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bleached hair tips
    Posted: November 08 2002 at 5:48pm
Hi,
I have long(almost mid-back)dyed black hair that`s naturally kinda curly,but I usually straighten it.
Anyway,I want to bleach the tips of my hair and dye them with temporary dye(manic panic).

There`s a picture of what I want at http://www.free-beauty-tips.com/longhstyle.html

I`d like to know what y`all tink about it,and if you have any idea of how much it`ll cost.
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2002 at 6:42pm
Very cool, cute idea, it would also look good wearing your long hair up with the color variance in your hair!
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2002 at 7:42am
Hey! That`s a cool & unique look- I like it! I`d suggest getting the bleach done professionally. Bleaching is kinda tricky and if its not done right it can wreck your hair- it probably wont be quite as risky on just the ends tho. If your hair`s dyed black it`ll probably take them 2-3 tries to get it all the way to that blond color (I know a girl who dyed her hair black & then tried to bleach it...it came out various orange tones after 1 bleaching, so she had to do it again). IT might wind up costing $80-$120, maybe more (altho if you live in CAnada I dunno what the exchange rate is or if that matters) Just make sure you take care of it & I should go all right.
Again, a totally cool look- kudos to ya for trying something so bold! Good luck!
Love,
Ingrid :) :) :)
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic