Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FYI I'm MIA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FYI I'm MIA
    Posted: May 10 2008 at 3:53pm
Ladies i just wanted ya to know i've been missing but i've not forgotten you ladies.. i had to have a bipsy last week b/c of precancerous cells on my cervix, it came back ok but something has gone seriously wrong here..i'm in a lot of pain and have been all week, now i can't sit up for long, can't walk lets just say my coochies is huring big time.. i'm bout to see about calling this doctor and finding out what's up.. so if i'm out that's why..
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 3:58pm
If I were you I'd call the Dr. a.s.a.p.

I've had that done twice in the past and I only had minor cramping for a few hours afterward - not even as bad as period cramps. I know everyone's body is different but that amount of pain so long after the procedure doesn't sound right. Call the doc and let them know.

I hope you feel better soon rose
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
Clueless77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clueless77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 4:07pm

Sexi, I was just thinking about you.  I hope everythings ok.

bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 4:16pm
i was wondering what happen to u  hope u feel better
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 5:26pm
Hey Sexi I was thinking about you too, I hope everything will be fine. Get well soonrose
Be the person you can be and never settle for less!!!
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 5:57pm
I hope everything works out for you, Sexi.  Take it easy and I hope you start feeling better soon.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 6:03pm
thanks ladies i'm gonna have to try my primary care doctor i can't get the GYN b/c its swollen on one side i think the process of the bipsy has gotten infected b/c its not cramping, its just pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kynkichyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kynkichyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 6:22pm
Sexi,

Did you get your tubes tied?  If so, that may be the issue...myself and two other ladies I personally know have had similar problems..I will have to ask my gyn if they used metal to tie them babes down
meangirl76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meangirl76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 6:42pm
We are praying for you!!!
Mercedes87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercedes87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 7:58pm
Hope everything goes well:-)
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 9:32pm
Hey Sexi, take care of yourself and get to the doctor asap!  I hope all is well, gyno problems are no joke.  Praying for you.  keep us posted.
'La vida te da sorpresas, sorpresas te da la vida"

http://public.fotki.com/DonnaB63/
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 9:48pm

We're praying for you, Sexi, so that you will have a very fast and comfortable recovery.  Call your doctor and get some rest and get well soon! 

Take care. rose 

http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two
NadiaPost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 9:56pm
Get well soon Sexi. God Bless
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 10:54pm
Sexi, you are in my prayer!
"When someone shows you who they are, believe them"
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 11:01pm
Feel better soon!
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 11:22pm

I don't post much b/c I don't have much to offer yet, but dooo get rest, get checked, and know you will have prayers going up for you. Take care.

Nola06
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 11:40pm
I was wondering what happened to you. FELT KINDA LOST.. my prayers are with you.
Remeber to tell your children you love them. You might not have that chance tommorow..
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2008 at 4:31am
DAMN. I SUFFER FROM HORRIBLE MENSTRAUL CRAMPS EVERY MONTH.
SB I HOPE U FEEL RELIEF VERY SOON. 
AND IM GLAD EVERYTHING TURNED OUT OK
Chyna_Li
ljdream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2008 at 11:24am
Embarrassed Get Well soon Sexi
stacyrockette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacyrockette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2008 at 11:30am
Oh My Sexi!!!!...

You are in my prayers!!!!...

Take Good Care Of Yourself... So You Can Come Back To Us...
Happy To Be Here Now Pass Me My Pad and Pencil..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic