Topic ClosedHair fetishists ruining this board

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
former user View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair fetishists ruining this board
    Posted: November 11 2002 at 1:44pm
These used to be great boards, but now all these idiotic bald posts are ruining it. Get your cheap fetish fantasies elsewhere. If you didn`t have your fetish, youd find butchcuts and bald women as unfeminine and unattractive as the rest of normal, healthy society. Aren`t there other fetish boards where you guys can talk about cutting off all your hair? give me a break.
Mr. Happy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 3:21pm
Well, this should inspire an open, friendly discussion shouldn`t it?

Here is my suggestion: Read the stuff that interests you, and ignore the rest.

For many people, this is the ONLY place where they can comfortably explore their ideas. Everywhere else, people whose opinions are slightly out of the mainstream are called "idiotic" and other names.

I have been consumed by a hair fetish for decades. For many, many years, I felt alone and ashamed. To this day, the majority of my closest friends do NOT know about my interests.

I take great comfort that other people have opinions about hair that even I consider weird. If there are topics, or even entire discussion boards, that do not interest me, I simply do not read it. I would appreciate if you did the same, rather than insulting me and embarrassing yourself.

I have outlived half a dozen different on-line discussion forums that degenerated into first nastiness and then oblivion. I do hope that doesn`t happen here.

Mr. Happy
Ted H. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 4:24pm
There are many people in America who are bald, men and women. There are many people with many styles of hair! Bald people who either shave bald or who have alopecia have the same right to express their views as others. And anyone who visits this website often is a hair fethist, otherwise why would they frequent these sites!
If you don`t like a certain thread ignore it and let others visit the threads they want to!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 4:25pm
There are definitely other places to talk about your fetishes because I`ve accidnetly come across them when looking for ideas for hairstyles! Lots of ages read this board, so don`t ruin it for young girls who have real questions about their hair. this isn`t the place for your kinky fantasies.
Ted H. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 4:33pm
We have a right to read or write about short hair or baldness, people, including teenagers mostly have long and medium hair, that won`t change. And you are not our dictator. Bald people like me are also good citizens!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 4:54pm
ted, a bald-headed woman is a lot different than a bald-headed man. why would you encourage a woman to look like a man? you`re entitled to your opinions, but if it weren`t for your fetish, you know that a female Uncle Fester ain`t a pretty site. No I`m not the dictator here, but a lot of people who really want to talk about hair have been totally disgusted by all the talk of bald girls and butchcuts. I guess this site has turned into a fetish site, and I`m not into that, so I`m outta here.
Albert View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 5:21pm
Sir,

Everywhere you look in America you see men and women with tattoos, men and women with very short hair or shaved heads, rock and roll men with very long hair, bald female singers like Sinead O`Conner and Joan Jett,pierced ears and nostrils,etc. And these people grow up and have families and work. Sir you are either from a very small town or you are living in the 1950s. and yes there are bald women and men with earrings and women with tattoos,etc., and my two kids see it, it is called life in the moderm cities and many of us enjoy this colorful variety of people, heaven help us if we follow your lead and go back to the world of Ozzie and Harriet!
And since you cannot stand this variety by all means don`t bother the thousands of people from teenage to old people and all of us in between who love this colorful variety of people in modern America and this wonderful variety of styles website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
duke View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 6:29pm
I do see a problem here with this issue: there seem to be some people who are inventing
bald lady characters here to indulge in their fantasy, thus fooling us all.
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 8:32pm
fine, former user, leave and let the rest of us who truly enjoy this site be here. we like it you don`t. no one is forcing you to be here. good bye.
Johan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2002 at 12:02am
I`m a middle aged guy in my 40s. When I was young, in my 20s, I traveled the world, all over North America, Europe and portions of Latin America, I saw the big cities and the countryside, and I met many different types of people and worked many different jobs. I also played music in a rock band at times and I had many experiences doing that. Then I met a woman, got married and had two daughters. After my wife passed away I had to raise my two daughters alone, with the help of my sister and mother, God bless them. Now I am married again with another kid on the way.
When I was young I didn`t waste my time watching T.V., and we didn`t even have computers. I actually went out in the world and lived and experienced life! I didn`t even own my own computer until a year or so ago.
What is amusing to me is you have some kids today, young people in their teens or twenties, who have literally spendt years on the computer or in front of the television. They haven`t traveled much, they haven`t worked alot of jobs, many of them have seen very little of the real world, many of them rarely , if ever date the opposite sex , many have had no sexual experiences, they have no kids,etc., they have spendt most of their adolescence and their young adulthood on the computer, they are computer geeks, and they spend their time on websites like this! They haven`t even lived. Thank God I didn`t spend my teenage years or young adulthood that way, I actually lived out in the world and experienced relationships, sex, experienced different places, people, jobs, etc.
And then someone comes along, a middle aged guy who just got a computer and throws some different ideas at these computer geeks that have spent years on the computer and never experienced life much, and it disturbs their sheltered little world! If I was a young person today, in the 16 to 35 year old age group, I wouldn`t be spending 5 minutes on websites like this, I would go out and experience life!
You computer geeks know who you are, you young people in your teens and twenties, and you know that much of what I say is true about you, so rather than get disturbed because someone talks about hair fetishes or unconventional hairstyles, why don`t you seperate yourself from the computer for awhile and actually go out and experience life, you won`t regret it, but if you waste your young years on the stupid computer or sitting in front of the television, when you are my age, you will have many regrets because you haven`t experienced life much, while other young people are experiencing life, like I did! And only a real inexperienced computer nerd would care about what anyone is writing on hair talk websites!
In summary, GET A LIFE AND EXPERIENCE LIFE!!! I DID, AND I AM GLAD I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
disappointed View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2002 at 8:22am
Johan, you`ve had 92 posts in less than two weeks. It sounds like you need a life off of this computer. Like maybe to a psychiatrist and find out why you`re completely obsessed with bald-headed women who mutilate themselves. Again, why don`t you hang out with other fetishers on other boards who will drool all over butchcuts and baldheaded women with you? You seem utterly obsessed with trying to overtake these forums. You must be posting day and night with no time to do anything else!!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2002 at 9:06am
Originally posted by duke duke wrote:

I do see a problem here with this issue: there seem to be some people who are inventing

Duke you make a good point... notice how many of these post are from unregistered posters? I saw one this mornig from a "girl" w/ knee length hair that just buzzed her whole head... and now wants dozens of tatoo...lol If one thing is for sure people with hair that long...are their hair and do not get it buzzed on a whim....
Beatnik Guy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2002 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

Duke you make a good point... notice how many of these post are from unregistered posters? I saw one this mornig from a "girl" w/ knee length hair that just buzzed her whole head... and now wants dozens of tatoo...lol If one thing is for sure people with hair that long...are their hair and do not get it buzzed on a whim....
I have to agree; whenever stuff likes this appears on these boards it is always from "unregistered users", and that has to make us question their veracity.

Karen/ Jeff, am I correct in thinking you can check IP addresses regardless?

Chris
Johan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2002 at 8:09pm
I started the ultra-short hair post and I have to agree, the thing is out of control, obviously all kinds of people are writing in that are writing bizzare things although I think some of the writers are honest and sincere to!
But I never expected 5,000 visits and 144 messages. I expected maybe 25 or 30 messages and maybe 500 visits! It is out of control and even though I started the thread I would like it stopped to! I would ask the people who run this board to remove in it`s entirety my ultra-short haired woman post because it is out of control and no longer even enjoyable for those of us that love women in this hair style. Please remove the post and I will not start another one like that.
Not only is it drawing weird insincere people, there are also people who are too imature or sexist to be able to handle women with ultra-short hair, even though many women like that exist in the world!
So on the one hand we are drawing insincere people, on the other immature people! And I am sick of the whole thing, so I would ask that no one write into my ultra-short post and I would ask the hair talk board to remove the ultra-short thread in it`s entirety!
Sincerely,
Johan
ssjockey View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2002 at 9:23am
Originally posted by former user former user wrote:

There are definitely other places to talk about your fetishes because I've accidnetly come across them when looking for ideas for hairstyles! Lots of ages read this board, so don't ruin it for young girls who have real questions about their hair. this isn't the place for your kinky fantasies.

Former User,

This is the internet, which means you have to take the good with the bad. The discourse on this board is excellent. They do a pretty good job of removing posts of trolls, but if you don`t like the nature of the posts, don`t read them. People have a right to post what they want, as long as it is not abusive. From the number of responses to Johan`s thread on ultra short hair on women show there is a place for a discussion on the subject.

If you don`t like "accidentally" coming across posts like that, start your own hairboard, require everyone to register, then you can control the content on your board. When you do that, let me know, and I`ll refund the money you have paid to Karen to keep this website going (btw, keep up the great work Karen). Oh, wait a minute, you didn`t pay anything....Never mind.
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Beatnik Guy Beatnik Guy wrote:

Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

I have to agree; whenever stuff likes this appears on these boards it is always from "unregistered users", and that has to make us question their veracity.

Karen/ Jeff, am I correct in thinking you can check IP addresses regardless?

Chris

Yes Chris,

We can check the IP address. This Johan has posted under at least a dozen different unregistered names. So unless a lot of different people are using his computer or he suffers from MPD, then Johan is a major Troll.

Last week he had a long haired wife and was preaching hair & spirituallity. This week its buzz cuts and tattoos.

Who knows what it will be next week.

We may have to go to a all registration board, it this crap doesn`t stop.

Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic