Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This Woman Cracks Me Up!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 12:43am
She's still going strong!

GF has her own lil lace niche punk

Check out her Q & A

Item number: 150244126429
Questions from other members : 28" full lace wig indian/r drag queen/showgirl/stripper
Question & Answer Answered On
Q:  What is the cap construction? Does it have stretch lace ear to ear across the top of crown. Or better yet do you a pic of the inside of this wig before i order it..mochalee May-08-08
A:  i just sent the pictures it is stretch from ear to ear across the top. thanks diva girl
Q:  This is a lovely wig. Can you please post a picture of the base cap so that i can see the cap construction? Thank you May-06-08
A:  thanks i just sent you a picture throw your email. thanks
Q:  Is ti 3-in-1 ? May-06-08
A:  hey gir its not the same wig that i always post 3 in 1. you can wear it as a 3 in 1 but its not the same one tht i always post its a different wig with different hair texture. thanks
Q:  First of all I love this wig,it looks great on you. Is this wig 100% human hair? Can this wig be flat ironed? Do you sell the adhesive you use? Is it wet and wavy? Thanks May-06-08
A:  thanks diva girl your so right it do look good on me. girl i wear my wigs and i wear them all day. but this is the first time i wore something this big as in diana ross and her daughter wig. and i walked throw the store and when i say all eyes on me all eyes on me women men kids cats and dogs. girl they broke there neck i retired my other wigs for this one. it is human hair, it can be flat ironed its more of knapy black people hair than the other one. but you can flat iron wear it curly poofy but when it wet up its more of knapy curl black people hair mixed with a white person, other than an latino person hair. so i like this one better. i dont sell the adhesive but you can get it on ebay for cheap too. so let me know if you have anymore questions girl/ ciao!!!!!!!!!
Ask seller a question
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic