Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This Woman Cracks Me Up!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
panzerswifey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panzerswifey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This Woman Cracks Me Up!
    Posted: June 13 2008 at 2:52pm
teehee
http://panzerboswell.ning.com
http://panzerswifey.blogspot.com
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 11:10am
LOL
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 8:14am
LOL
precioushur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote precioushur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2008 at 8:07pm
lol ya know she's a member on both boards.
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2008 at 8:03pm
i am loving that hair ... its pretty ... lemme go email my vendor
hmm ... http://public.fotki.com/intlbabygirl/
Walk Softly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walk Softly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2008 at 10:13am
Haaayy!  I ain't mad atcha!!!  Sista gurl got Angie Stone and errrthang!  Lol!  afro
eyboutique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eyboutique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 11:33pm
She's screaming, I'm praying 
For with God nothing shall be impossible Luke 1:37
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by kalenjin kalenjin wrote:

Originally posted by ash8419 ash8419 wrote:

The hair is pretty. This is the same woman that posed naked on ebay to sell her last wig. Hot mess. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.......

this thread is cracking me up!whacky

LMAO!!!
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by ash8419 ash8419 wrote:

The hair is pretty. This is the same woman that posed naked on ebay to sell her last wig. Hot mess. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.......

this thread is cracking me up!whacky
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 2:15pm
MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 1:14pm
LOL
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

That is truly sad and depressing. We need to pray for her.

Somebody had a siggy that said "It's not what's ON your head but what's IN your head that is important" and she is living proof of that.

funny lol
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 12:24pm
That is truly sad and depressing. We need to pray for her.

Somebody had a siggy that said "It's not what's ON your head but what's IN your head that is important" and she is living proof of that.
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 11:59am
Originally posted by Lacygirl Lacygirl wrote:

OH did u read her feedback, everyone seems satisfied LORD PRAY FOR HER, girlfriend is screaming for attention

they do seem satisfied....maybe the wig comes with a virtual lap dance! LOL

phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 9:12am
LMAO!!!!
Hello, my name is Tiffany and i am a CHRONIC OVERDRESSER!
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 7:02am
OH did u read her feedback, everyone seems satisfied LORD PRAY FOR HER, girlfriend is screaming for attention
Remeber to tell your children you love them. You might not have that chance tommorow..
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 6:56am
Can we all say EBONICS, that gurl threw her edumacation away in the trash, po thang she should paid more attention to her teachers instead of her stripper pole LOL
Remeber to tell your children you love them. You might not have that chance tommorow..
docpam69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote docpam69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 6:38am

LMAO

I would hate to have a conversation with her

ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 12:58am
you remember the stripper/ drag queen lace wigs on eBay? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150244126429

she's a trip!

kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 12:46am
lol, what the hell
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic