Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP AGAIN......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~*ChRySaNtHeMuM*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*ChRySaNtHeMuM*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP AGAIN......
    Posted: November 12 2002 at 5:14pm
i had my hair trimmed about an inch and a half it is wavy and almost black with sun bleached light brown on top i dont want to dye it or cut it what can i do with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!
<>< JESUS IS MY SAVIOR ><>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*ChRySaNtHeMuM*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 6:48pm
HELP PLEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEE
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 6:59pm
How long is the overall length? An inch-and-a-half trim isn`t drastic for someone with waist-length hair but would be for someone with a short haircut.

Also, your question -- "what can I do with it?" is rather vague. Do you mean styling? Updos? Washing? Curling?

Just my opinion, but an awfully lot of posts are so vague that it`s nearly impossible for anyone to give much of any helpful feedback!

Jennifer
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 7:02pm
Well if you don`t want to dye it but I am assuming you want the lighter color to go away, you will need to either use a temporary hair color that will cover the lighter hair OR use color shampoos to even out the tones so that your hair blends better. Wearing your hair in short or tiny braids or other twisted styles might also help hide the different shades.

Unfortunately sometimes the only options we have if we don`t want to use chemicals or the scissors is to wait for the hair to grow out. I wish there was a better answer but unless you want to color it or cut it, you will have to be creative with styling options to try and hide it. Curls and zigzag parts will also help diffuse the difference in colors.

Finally, there are always caps, headbands, bandanas and scarves that can be artistically utilized to get good coverage and hide damage.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*ChRySaNtHeMuM*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2002 at 5:15pm
thank you so much karen. im just sick of my hair... also in case anybody wanted to know my hair is 2 in. below my shoulders
luv, ~*santhy*~

p.s. jennifer, im smarter than i sound... i dont like being criticized.
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2002 at 5:24pm
Hi, it`s too bad you felt criticized. The more information you give, the better people can help you! It wasn`t clear whether you were unhappy with the length or the color.

Jennifer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*ChRySaNtHeMuM*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2002 at 1:29pm
YEAH TOOOOOO BAAAAADDDDD.......
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic