Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOK SHE SAYS SHE'LL REMOVE IT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: OK SHE SAYS SHE'LL REMOVE IT
    Posted: May 16 2008 at 7:14am
I was contacted this is on Ebay with my name and a Link to HB information the newbie thread

i sent her an message on ebay and she will remove it, i hope that she does!

Edited by sexibeach - May 16 2008 at 12:37pm
Breh View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 9:10am
I saw that. That is ridiculous. I am reporting that. She basically stole info from the Newbie Thread. I have a feeling that this person is a member of one of the boards. How else would know where to look. Angry
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
israel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 9:23am
This is soooo wrong!Angryarms come on ladies don't do that! I believe she is a member too Breh especially when i read this part. Obviously she buys her wigs here and also from CV. See below: -

"LADIES MORE VERY HELPFUL INFO W/SOME POSTED HERE AND THE COMPLETE SITE W/INFO TO LINK BELOW!! Hope you all can save $$ and stop getting ripped off by using the unreliable middle man, site has info also that takes leads you all to China venders listings!! lets stop encouraging them by buying  and relying on just them to get us, what we can help ourselves to and save$$ link is loaded w/helpful information also and its FREE!..yep! I gain nothing from posting the info also. happy to know about this link and know, there is no need to order from middle man that overcharges anymore"

Whoever did it - come on say you're sorry!
Ouch

Edited by israel - May 16 2008 at 9:27am
While today is today choose well!
mujersexyc View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 9:38am
Sexi that's just messed up, good she should be reported bann
http://Divaslacewig.com/
bigmomma View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 9:43am
I agree report them
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 9:53am
Yeah she has lost it giving all of our precious info away.
kalenjin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 9:53am
WHOA...shame shame...

and i believe you will see a book out sooner than later with someone trying to profit from other people's good work. Thats just wrong
amazon1147 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 10:40am
Unbelievable!
DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 10:42am
what a shame
mujersexyc View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 12:09pm
Sexi look at this so it looks like she got it from here

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthe_bad_usaflieutenants_wife
http://Divaslacewig.com/
bigmomma View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 1:16pm
yea she took it off but the link is still up
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
fakeizme View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 1:30pm
Maybe I'm dumb, but isn't it OK to guide people to this forum for info? that's not bad right?
Love clip-ins and tape!
bigmomma View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by fakeizme fakeizme wrote:

Maybe I'm dumb, but isn't it OK to guide people to this forum for info? that's not bad right?
    so is that u on e bay?
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 2:09pm

This chick has way too much time on her handsLOL  WOW

Remeber to tell your children you love them. You might not have that chance tommorow..
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by fakeizme fakeizme wrote:

I have to agree.. and before anyone thinks about asking me... NO I am not the EBay seller from this listing.. (I shouldn't HAVE to write a disclaimer for having a DIFFERENT opinion.. and I also don't think it's fair to accuse fakeisme of being the E-Bay seller for having this SAME opinion..)

Sorry ladies, but for the life of me I can't see what harm sharing that the newbie information does.. This is not a private forum.. The newbie thread can EASILY be found through a Google search.. The woman didn't pass the information off as her own.. She SHARED it.. Sorry.. I just can't see the crime that's been committed here.. **SMH**

Edited by Divavocals - May 16 2008 at 2:27pm
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 2:51pm
It looks like she removed it but she still has a link up with the newbie thread.

http://talk.hairboutique.com/printer_friendly_posts.asp?TID=59553

With all the same info so i dont know she posted it to a printer friendly link like 2 or 3 times so she really didnt remove it she just posted a link for it instead. This is what she wrote on her e- bay listing only bc sexibeach made the request..as my thank you  . I will indeed gladly respect their  wishes!

Edited by choclatey77 - May 16 2008 at 3:16pm

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 2:56pm
I think its wrong because she has the chinese vendor info in there. So basically its kind of messing with other peoples buisness sales because she's letting everyone know where to go directly to buy there lace wigs. Also I feel people should search for the info just like all of us had to many of us spent hours and days and months reading and learning and its like your just giving it all away to the world to see.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 3:18pm
Diva I understand what your saying.. but Lf's is a serious business to the ladies on the boards.. and I don't mind helping anybody all you gotta do is ask.. I compiled it for the family on the boards, not Ebay! but she told me she was a fan and that she only found it a short time ago, and i understand her excitement.. so i'm not mad about it, its kind of like she put our business in the streets.. so we're sort of protective of our gold! she did take it down and i was very happy that she was very polite to me in doing so, gave me her number etc.. so i have no hard feelings toward her for doing this..its all good! I don't see the problem with directing people here, it was the information out there that kind of bothered me.. if she had as me, i probably would have not have mind assisting her..

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 3:33pm
Diva i think is wrong because she didnt just guide them to hairboutique she posted the newbie thread on her listing and then removed the posting and added the link to the same spot. Its wrong because Ebay is for people to buy and sell things not to tell people how to cut out the middle man and just buy directly thru the chinese vendors. I think its unfair to people that are trying to make a living or trying to make extra money on ebay. Plus like i said before if a person is really interested in lace wigs they need to search on there own to find the information for them selves not for it to just be displayed for the world to see on ebay. I think its fine to post a link to hairboutique but not directly to the newbie thread. Hopefully all of this attention doesnt affect any of the buisness that we have with the chinese vendors because there going to be getting alot more buisness from people that really dont know what there doing meaning alot of complaints when there order comes back wrong meaning there going to start doing minimums again and so on. Its just my opinion. 
Breh View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by choclatey77 choclatey77 wrote:

Diva i think is wrong because she didnt just guide them to hairboutique she posted the newbie thread on her listing and then removed the posting and added the link to the same spot. Its wrong because Ebay is for people to buy and sell things not to tell people how to cut out the middle man and just buy directly thru the chinese vendors. I think its unfair to people that are trying to make a living or trying to make extra money on ebay. Plus like i said before if a person is really interested in lace wigs they need to search on there own to find the information for them selves not for it to just be displayed for the world to see on ebay. I think its fine to post a link to hairboutique but not directly to the newbie thread. Hopefully all of this attention doesnt affect any of the buisness that we have with the chinese vendors because there going to be getting alot more buisness from people that really dont know what there doing meaning alot of complaints when there order comes back wrong meaning there going to start doing minimums again and so on. Its just my opinion. 

ITA about the CVs going back to minimums or saying no individual orders all together from all of the complaints and such. It is only a matter of time.
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic