Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unruly Asian Hair (Picture Inside)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
uglyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uglyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unruly Asian Hair (Picture Inside)
    Posted: May 18 2008 at 6:52am
Hi Guys,

I have this problem since I ever since!  I don't know what to do with my unruly, unmanageable, frizzy, overly damaged, and super dry hair!  I have tried every thing from Hot Oil Treatment, Hair Rebond (only looked amazing after first treatment), Cellophane Treatment, Deep Conditioning, and products that promised great results like nexxus shampoo and conditioner, matrix, aussie to name a few!  I want to be able to solve this problem.  I want to wake up one morning and appreciate my hair for once!  Can someone please please please tell me what I can do to fix this big mess?  I am desperately in need of a hair makeover. 

Edited by uglyhair - May 18 2008 at 6:54am
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2008 at 4:41pm
If it is damaged, you may want to consider cutting it short and let it grow long again without doing whatever was done to damage it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic