Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wavy hair to straight hair. Products & techniques
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wavy hair to straight hair. Products & techniques

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Devileyezz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devileyezz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wavy hair to straight hair. Products & techniques
    Posted: May 19 2008 at 3:46pm
Hi,

I have naturally wavy hair. Not curly, just wavy. And so I blowdry my hair, and flat iron it. I'm a male, 26 yrs old.

This helps me make whacky hairstyles, put it up, make it look like out of bed, etc. I can't seem to do that with my wavy hair as much.

I do this almost every day; so I damage my hair in the end. My hairstylist uses some product called Phyto, rubs it in my hair and blowdries. And then sometimes uses another Phyto or just some other product and rubs that in my hair and 15 seconds later flat irons.

I'd like to use the same regime so I don't damage my hair, except I don't know the names of these products he uses for my hair to be safe. If someone can recommend some eBay products, etc, I'd be delighted! I'm in Toronto, Canada.

Since I hate doing this, I'm also planning to go for Japanese straightening. Except don't have any recommendations for salons that do it here in Toronto.
Devileyezz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devileyezz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2008 at 8:57am
So no help?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic