Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Look What Breh Taught Me...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Look What Breh Taught Me...
    Posted: May 20 2008 at 8:36am
I used Ada Cosmetics and other tips to create a fabulous hairline!

http://public.fotki.com/Chic-Geek/aba-cosmetics--hairline/videosnapshot.html

Star BTW, don't forget to check out her "House" today! Star
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 8:42am

WOO WEE that is a nice looking hair line! you need to put that on the throwdown thread!!

Hello, my name is Tiffany and i am a CHRONIC OVERDRESSER!
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 8:43am
beautiful !score010 wanna share how u did it?LOL
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 8:45am

Hairline, looks wonderful..

Bangles and Stilettos
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 8:50am
Thanks ladies Embarrassed...

I struggled with maintaining a nice hairline because I wear makeup (I have to, or I'd scare people). So I posed a question about makeup and how to keep the hairline looking like "Day 1".  Breh mentioned that she uses Ada Cosmetics (I ordered some, got it yesterday). Then she said to tie down my hairline during makeup application and when I wash my face. So, with those tips, I'm rocking a 3-day hairline that still looks "newly applied".

The adhesive I used is ORWG. I have ProFlex No Shine tape (small tab piece) in front of my ears only (to prevent the Nexcare wrap from sliding).

Edited by Chic-Geek - May 20 2008 at 9:13am
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 8:53am
You go girl, that looks fabulous. Wink

ETA: I don't use ORWG, I use HDWA. I hate ORWG it doesn't hold for me. Dead

Edited by Breh - May 20 2008 at 8:54am
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 9:07am
D'oh! My bad on the adhesive type Ouch!  I thank you anyway! I couldn't have achieved the look without you, no matter what adhesive I used! Now, you're gonna make me get some HDWA and see how that works Wink.

Either way, thanks a million!!!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 9:41am
You're are welcome. You look fab!!!

ETA: How did you like the ADA?

Edited by Breh - May 20 2008 at 9:42am

Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 9:47am
I love that stuff! Thank you so, so much! I'm telling everyone about it! You should be a distributor!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Chic-Geek Chic-Geek wrote:

I love that stuff! Thank you so, so much! I'm telling everyone about it! You should be a distributor!

LOL, I know. I love it to death. bounceI thought about being a distributor. I may have to send them an email. I tell lots of people about them. They are really great and nice too. Did they send you other samples to try?

Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 9:55am
Shocked "Other samples..." OMG! I'm about to get my shop on!
stacyrockette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacyrockette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 9:56am
ClapThumbs%20Up  Wow!!! Thank you ladies...
Happy To Be Here Now Pass Me My Pad and Pencil..
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Chic-Geek Chic-Geek wrote:

Shocked "Other samples..." OMG! I'm about to get my shop on!

Girl yes, every time you purchase something they send you samples of blushes, gloss, etc.. that would match your skin tone. I haven't ordered in a while so maybe they stopped that but I know they did. I bet they still do. You need to try their blushes. Wink

Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 10:07am
Chic - It looks awesome - Breh you are the bomb!
"When someone shows you who they are, believe them"
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 11:09am
Nice app Chic, I also ordered the samples thanks to Breh, I can't wait to find my package home and try it.
Be the person you can be and never settle for less!!!
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 11:13am
Thank you! You're gonna love that makeup. It's like wearing nothing... Perfect for the "Summer Flawless Skin Look" Wink!
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 11:23am
i'm about to order some too thanks, but i've heard about something called air brush make-up has any one tried this stuff?
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 11:27am
I've heard of it... almost fell for it. But, I've read on the vendor's site that sells the product that it takes time to master the technique (5 - 7 days). I'm slow, and I don't have the time to look crazy while I figure it out. LOL
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 11:31am
lol i know what u mean.
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 12:49pm
LOLLOL
Be the person you can be and never settle for less!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic