Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For Sale!! 24" Holly Lite Yaki #1b

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BeautyMark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale!! 24" Holly Lite Yaki #1b
    Posted: May 21 2008 at 12:10am

Hey Ladies,

I have a brand new 24in IR yaki full lace wig for sale. Its colours 1B. And is a tad to small for me so I want to order a 23in and sell this one.

Specs: Indian Remy lite yaki
24inches long 
Circumference 22.5

Selling for $280 plus 22$ shipping to US and $15 to Canada(PayPal Only)

Please PM me if interested. Will ship asap.

Thanks
Krystiana
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2008 at 8:01am
Hey Krystiana,
I just placed an order with Holly last nite around 3am. I figure that was 3pm hollys time. How long did it take Holly to send u an email confirming recipt of your payment and give you a traCKING #? Im a little anxious becuase I want to recive it b4 Saturday so I can look fabulous for the holiday weekend.
Hello, my name is Tiffany and i am a CHRONIC OVERDRESSER!
BeautyMark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2008 at 8:20am
Hey. I got the tracking when I asked her for it after it was already sent. I know she sends the wigs right away but the tracking no you might have to as for it again. Yes, you should receive it by Thursday or Friday assuming she has shipped it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic