Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - my experience with skin tag & mole removing cream
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my experience with skin tag & mole removing cream

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
luvinlife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvinlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my experience with skin tag & mole removing cream
    Posted: May 23 2008 at 4:05am
Last year I went to see if my physician could take off some skin tags and moles. She said they were not serious enough that insurance would pay for it, so I did my own research online.

I narrowed it down to 3 products:

Molepaste (#1 natural mole and wart remover)
Itworkspaste- 20 minute application
Dermatend- takes longer and may or may not work

I decided to try the molepaste and YES, I was actually shocked that it worked so well. Downside is that it does cost around $69 bucks, but the doctor was going to charge me several hundred, so I think it was well worth it. Plus I removed about 7 skintags and several moles.

Has anyone else tried any of these?
haller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2010 at 3:48pm
I've heard they have some native american-discovered ingredient that can cause massive damage and pretty much eat holes through your skin!

Clearly that is not the case- so good for you.

Not to be gross, but I actually sterilized a pair of tweezers and ripped off skin tags myself. It was fairly easy.

Were you able to get rid of large or flat moles? Or were they small and sticking up? Mine are big and flat, so to remove them takes a huge surgical incision (not a pretty scar).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic