Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oprah's LF placement?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
happydesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happydesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oprah's LF placement?
    Posted: May 23 2008 at 5:16pm
I keep on reading that Oprah and other stars wear their LF behind their hairline. And that is the reason why their hairline looks so great. I only know how to wear the LF by placing in front of my natural hairline. If any of you ladies know the how to wear a LF behind your natural hairline. Please Please share.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2008 at 7:48am
i believe that Oprah is wearing a half wig, and not a lf.. but for me, it would defeat my purpose to get my hair healthy, i would have to chemically treat my hair to match the lf.. and i'm not willing to do that. altho they do make lf's in half wigs if you request that.
happydesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happydesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2008 at 10:14pm

I never knew it was possible to make lf half wigs . Thanks sexi. Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic