Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgin Indian Wavy Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Virgin Indian Wavy Pics
    Posted: May 24 2008 at 5:16pm
Hello ladies,

I just applied my Virgin Indian Wavy unit. The hair is gorgeous, and buttery soft, but way darkConfused. The hair doesn't have any product on it. I just sprayed a little water and that is it.  I love it, but it is so dark and I am not used to having this dark hair. I think it is pretty but I don't know. I may add some brown high lights because I feel like I look like Elvira. What do you think? Color divas, please help your girl out. I don't want to process it too much because I love it, but I am not sure about this color. It was 20", very long but I had long layers cut. I did a rush app so I could get it cut so my app is no where near perfect. Wink

Before you ask, I can't disclose the vendor. It is a secret. Wink

pw:virginindian

No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2008 at 5:43pm
oooooooooooooh breh that is so pretty. it doesn't look too dark .girl you better work that!
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
ljdream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2008 at 7:35pm
First of all...Beautiful, just BeautifulClap
Secondly....GeekHateraide in motion ova here....LOLLOL
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2008 at 9:42pm
I LUV that hair. Heart It's beautiful as is w/o the highlights but it would also looks good with some subtle highlights. Loreal has a kit that will give you very subtle and natural looking highlights.
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
Sugalicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2008 at 10:03pm
That hair is absolutely beautiful! It looks so natural on you. I wouldn't change a thing about it right now. Maybe later when you get bored with it, you could add some highlights to spruce it up some. BTW, I hope you're using that same vendor for Breh's House of Lace Wigs Wink.
sierra35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sierra35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2008 at 10:05pm
Girl, do your thang, I luv the dark hair and the length. Just pretty
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2008 at 10:29pm
Thanks ladies. I will leave it virgin for now. I just don't want to mess up the hair. Sugalcious, yes it is the same vendor. Wink

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2008 at 7:41am
OMG I"m so hatin on you right now, that is absolutely beautiful! now let my hatin be directed in the right path, is that the Kathy? I"m so loving that hair! LOL

OH I WAS SO DISTURED i forgot to mention i love that color on you, you look like a Indian Chick forreal!

Edited by sexibeach - May 25 2008 at 7:44am
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2008 at 10:08am
Yes, this is the Kathy unit. She is a beauty isn't she. I haven't dyed it yet which is good for me. I am trying really hard not to. I like the hair and but I am still getting used to this hair color.

DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorsMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2008 at 2:10pm
says path not found
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2008 at 3:03pm
I unlocked the folder.
pw: virginindian

DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorsMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2008 at 5:16pm
Chile, I'm sick with envy.  Gotta have one!!!!
thedivaisin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedivaisin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 12:02pm
Thats lovely. Whats the density, it looks just right on you.
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 1:33pm
I want one Breh! Tell me your secret! I promse not to tell....

I want this so bad...Girl how you gonna show us and not tell!Cry

On my way to your site to order now!!!!
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 1:37pm
I found her girl! ha ha ha ha!
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 2:57pm
Just Beautiful.....
Bangles and Stilettos
BeautyMark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 9:56pm
Breh you look SOOOOOOOO SEXY.. What beautiful hair.
madisonb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madisonb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2008 at 8:54am
very nice breh, are you wearing a wig cap?
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2008 at 9:23am
Thanks ladies. Yes, I am wearing a wig cap. 

Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2008 at 11:14pm
Breh......now this is Hot....I'm so Loving it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic