Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - GreatSan Fernando Valley Hairlocs Stylist Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GreatSan Fernando Valley Hairlocs Stylist Wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TSMOMMY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSMOMMY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GreatSan Fernando Valley Hairlocs Stylist Wanted
    Posted: May 25 2008 at 2:16am
I am looking for an experienced and certified hairlocs extensions stylust who either comes to home or a salon in the West San Fernando Valley. I am a working mom with a toddler so traveling very far for maintenance is not going to work. I also need someone who can maintain my real hair's highlights and lowlights and who is great with color as I am a natural light strawberry blonde (NOT copper!!) I really like a natural look and have had consults that seem to indicate for my fine somewhat thin hair the hairlocs is the way to go.
I have looked and looked and cannot find anyone this end of the valley who really does hairlocs a lot.
THANKS!!
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 11:21pm
hi-

there is no one in that area- thats why my clients drive to me from there,,,...
i know we emailed before, i wish i could help you. :(
i know its far but worth your time...
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic