Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rhianna's new cut in a lacefront....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rhianna's new cut in a lacefront....
    Posted: May 27 2008 at 6:56pm
Do you think it is possible to achieve. Quick weaves are so fake/nest looking to me.  I love that cut and would like to wear it while it is hot her in humid Florida.

What do you all think, could someone cut a lacefront that short and make it look natural?
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 8:09am
Can you show us a pic?
Countessrim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Countessrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 8:14am
Yeah, it's possible to do it. I always thought Rihanna cut was in a LF, because her hair still looks a bit poofy. But you're going to do it, you need to have your Nape application down pact, because it will be exposed and you won't have a thick pony to help camaflauge it. So keep that in mind.
DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorsMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 9:54am
I would use CVR, when you wash that hair, it looks really good.
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2008 at 1:57pm
Sorry I don't know how to post a pic directly but here is a link:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/0hIy_TVFsqw/Sonia+Rykiel+PFW+Fall+Winter+2008+09+Arrivals/Ou1Vk59OrF2/Rihanna
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2008 at 10:47pm
I think that could be really cute in a lf. You would have to make sure you can get your natural hair to lay as flat as possible though - especially in the back.
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 8:38pm
she looks cute...not to hijack the thread but damn she looks like a dominatirx on stage horse lol
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2008 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by kalenjin kalenjin wrote:

she looks cute...not to hijack the thread but damn she looks like a dominatirx on stage horse lol
LOL Yeah, I noticed that too. Apparently she REALLY likes that look.
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 8:54pm
Yeah I think the look makes her look more mature. It separates her from all of the dozen of female artist that are wearing the long weaves and lf.
She can pull of different looks.
Dejee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2008 at 1:36pm
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2008 at 1:48pm
My co-worker is getting this style this weekend, but she is doing a weave.
UniquelyEleanor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UniquelyEleanor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 7:45pm
I have seen it in human hair and synthetic lace front wigs on Ebay with the Rihanna cut!  Reasonably priced for a short hair style.  They even had the older "bob" style.

Edited by UniquelyEleanor - July 15 2008 at 7:46pm
Live each day as if it were your last!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic