Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Temporary Hair Colour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gwatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Temporary Hair Colour
    Posted: November 26 2002 at 12:53pm
LOL...OK, I grabbed the box, but there has to be eleventy-billion ingredients listed between the colour, the developer, and the conditioner! Is there something in particular you want me to look for?

Incidentally, I truly appreciate your willingness to help!
:^D
gwatt
kateincanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2002 at 5:56pm
Do you still have the box? Can you read me the ingredients and I`ll try to figure it out for you?

~~Kate
gwatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2002 at 7:20am
My question is two-fold:

1) How do temporary colours, such as Natural Instincts, work? Do they leave a deposit on your hair until it washes out?

2) The reason I ask the first question is this: I have used several different shades of Natural Instincts. When I use one very close to my own hair colour, my hair feels soft, healthy and manageable. However, when I go a shade or two darker (as I did yesterday), it feels too soft and very, very limp. It will not hold a style regardless of what I try to do with it (blow dry with a round brush, curling irons), and I hesitate to use a lot of product because it tends to make my hair limper and oily. I even go so far as to eliminate conditioner from my routine (which I`m not exactly comfortable with) in an effort to give it some "oomph," but to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can give my fine hair some body while this darker shade is in it?

Thanks!

gwatt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic