Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair loss
    Posted: February 20 2013 at 12:12am
Taking stress is not good for hair growth. Try to take less stress and consult to a good dermatologist for a good solution of your hair loss.
lcoffey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lcoffey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2012 at 1:15am
A diet high in vital nutrients mainly beta carotene, iodine and protein are necessary for shiny healthy hair.
richa121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richa121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2012 at 1:26am
Many times it is observed that hairs are loosed in winter season. I don't know the reason, but if hairs are falling other than winter then it should taken care more.
citytreats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citytreats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2012 at 5:23am
According to me, fruits are good for healthy hair. We should take oranges, lemon or other vitamin C fruits in our diet because these fruits prevents hair loss.

johnrambo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnrambo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 4:52am
I think Hair  problem many people daises.
Flights to Hong Kong
Cheap Flights to Hong Kong

Sangee852 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sangee852 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2011 at 11:46pm
how are you guys getting on with the product has it regrown your bald spots?
davilgill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davilgill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 1:29am
Most of the people have the problem of hair loss. There are many reasons for hair loss like change in climate, unbalanced diet, lack of nutrition in the body, dust, pollution and many more. Hair loss can be avoided if a person eat care of their diet and also by taking care of their hairs in any season.
luxardo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luxardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2011 at 8:25am
If your hair is thinning you should try matt gardson method..this is what worked for me
jamesy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2011 at 8:23pm
Too much hair stinks gimme me beng Ben Afflick with no hair, I'll take it.
aileenroger1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aileenroger1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2010 at 5:21am
Well, I am agree that  hair loss is the major problem face by everyone. Try using Aloe Vera, jojoba and henna.These are natural remedies to prevent hair loss and promotes a good shiny hair. They can be used  with wheat germ oil, and other hair care products for cleansing and hydration.Boil rosemary or margosa leaves in water and strain the liquid. You can wash your hair with this liquid.

Edited by aileenroger1 - September 28 2010 at 5:22am
fancysmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fancysmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2010 at 2:45am
Hair  loss is the major problem face by every one. One way to indulge a double idea of preventing hair loss. Using satin or silk pillowcases, is thought to prevent hair loss is due to a satin pillowcase, silk or cause less friction during sleep in a cotton pillowcase or flannel. This is because the head and the bar on the pillow, instead of having to be pushed hard.
soezzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soezzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2010 at 7:35am
one of the solutions for hair loss restoration is consuming vitamins that promote hair growth. so your hair follicle on your scalp can produce healthy hair again.  
jasikamarshel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasikamarshel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2010 at 6:36am
Hair loss problem you use a natural product for your hair never use a hair-drier it affect your hair,and a massage with oil daily and before a wash your hair massage with oil and then wash and use a henna and egg mix it and apply in a hair,and use a best shampoo for that ,and eat a healthy food and avoid a stress this help to reduce hair fall.
Purdy Bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purdy Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2010 at 11:22am
There are various reasons why you have hair loss, for a correct diagnosis you would need to see a dermatologist.   Your naturally loose 50 - 100 hairs a day in a normal situation.

It maybe an auto immune disease such as Alopecia

or there is one where a person pulls out their own hair.

Hair loss can be caused by Anaemia, thyroid problems, trauma, emotional shock, pregenancy,  Diabetes, intestinal problems.

I would go see your Dr and then get a referral for a dermatologist for a correct diagnosis.  The quicker you do this, the quicker it can be sorted.

Edited by Purdy Bear - March 09 2010 at 11:23am
StephanieM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StephanieM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 7:11am
Hi
I am new today. I have been experiencing hair loss. I have lost half my hair since Dec.07. I had very thick hair. I find it extremely upsetting. I am under an enormous amount of stress I can do nothing about however I have always had a stressful life. I did purchase a new blowdryer after Christmas. I am wondering if it is so hot that my hair is falling out. As I said in another post  I am grasping at straws here. The pharmacist started me on 1000 mg of Biotin and a multi vitamin for women. I started taking them last night. No medication has been changed. I purchased a different dryer. A brand I used pryor to this one.
If anyone has any feedback for me it would be so appreciated. I am very very distressed as you can well understand. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic