Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Xzibit Loses Infant Son To Lung Disorder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xzibit Loses Infant Son To Lung Disorder
    Posted: November 06 2008 at 11:16am
That was soo sad
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 11:05am
R.I.P. to Xavier.

Waves(2001-Present)
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 11:04am
Xzibit's joy turned to sorrow when he learned that his son Xavier, who was born May 15th, had damaged lungs. Xavier passed away on Monday.

On his Myspace blog, the rapper turned actor shared his greif.

"Well, this week was extremely difficult for him, because his lungs were not strong enough to handle regular oxygen on his own.

Xavier passed away this morning and I must tell you this, it is unnatural for a parent to bury a child."

"Hold on to your kids if you have them, protect them and show them you love them everyday you wake up and see them.

"Don't take a second you get to hug them, teach them, and care for them for granted."

"You can have all the material wealth in the universe but it is nothing compared to having your family. I am thankful for all of my blessings and I'm not one to question God's perfect plan."

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic