Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sex and The City Movie LF Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sex and The City Movie LF Hair
    Posted: May 29 2008 at 12:08pm
Okay ladies I CAN'T WAIT for this movie to come out....barmydance1I'm one of those girls who absolutely loved the series.  What kind of lfw will u be wearing to the Sex and The City Movie?  I'm stuck between my long straight hair or my "Carrie," long curly hair.
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2008 at 2:56pm
I ordered my tickers and me and my girls are seeing it tommorow in NYC.  Im wearing my super curly ( like carrie in the post it episode.) I loved the series two.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2008 at 4:33pm
i hate to admit this but i only want to see it for the shoes..LOL
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 7:54pm
 I saw it today, and sexi you aked for shoes ad they definently gave you shoes lol.
DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorsMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 10:07pm
the clothes were fantastic.  Samantha brought it!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic