Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who's the girl with Clive Owen?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's the girl with Clive Owen?
    Posted: May 29 2008 at 7:33pm
Anyone recognize her?  Love the haircut and want to find a better picture.

HAWG
tooolgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooolgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2008 at 7:37pm
I cannot help you out with who she is but its nice to see short hair like that, I had mine cut like that about a month ago, just about time for another cut too, I love it- its adorable on her.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 7:24am
tooolgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooolgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2008 at 5:12am
OMG, She is beautiful, I especially like the super short hair she is wearing in the photo gallery, I am going to get mine cut that short today now. She is an inspiration in a world filled with long hair- 
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 8:56pm
Thanks Makeitshort; I thought it was her but couldn't find anything linking them together.  She is one of my favorites; can't get enough of her.  Here's my favorite picture of her:

tooolgrl, glad you like your new short haircut; please let us know how the most recent cut turns out.

Edited by HAWG - June 01 2008 at 8:57pm
HAWG
tooolgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooolgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 4:39am
It looks pretty much the one posted of Andrea, maybe a tad shorter, I love it, my daughter gasped when she saw it but she will get used to it, just about all the blonde is cut off and the gray is out but I still love it.

If I can figure out how to post a pic I will later on when I get out of work.

Sandra
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 10:34am
wow! that has to be one of the prettiest women I've ever seen
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 10:50am
Sandra, when you want to post a picture, don't use the quick reply box; scroll a little further down and hit the "post reply" button.  Type out what you want to say and then position your cursor where you want the picture to post and then hit the icon that looks like a tree; hit the browse button and find the picture file on your computer, hit upload, hit acknowledge button for the wait, once the picture appears in the lower right corner of the box, hit ok. 

Can't wait to see your haircut; I'm guessing it looks awesome.
HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 12:14pm
I'm with Hawg.  Can't wait to see the pic.
tooolgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooolgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 6:29pm
Ok, here goes. I hope this works, I have two pics to share both a bit different. I had to take these with my cell phone, so the resolution is less than great, but you get the idea. Thanks for the advice on uploading pics, I never would have figured it out!!,  Sandra

Edited by tooolgrl - June 02 2008 at 7:52pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 8:46pm
Awesome Sandra!!  You look great.  Wish I could convince my wife to go back to this haircut.  Thanks for posting.
HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 7:11am
Thumbs%20Up  Looks great Sandra!!!
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 7:46am
Looks great!  I bet its a breeze to get up and ready in the morning!Clap
tooolgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooolgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 5:37pm
Thanks, I love it, shaved 20 minutes off my morning routine, not to mention it just feels healthier.

Thanks for letting me share!!

Sandra
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 9:07pm

Hal,
Here is a picture of my wifes recent short cut. She loves the nape and sides short, realy short. What do you think? I cut it for her about a week ago.
Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2008 at 7:20am
Mike, that looks great too!  Love all these short styles!
strawberiblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberiblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2008 at 7:15pm
I love the haircut, Sandra.  You look great!
tooolgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooolgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2008 at 7:22pm
Thank you so much, its amazing to me how many women up this way are seemingly terrified to cut their hair short, I hear so many "oh I wish I could do that" or " I would love to be able to wear my hair like that" I have only seen two other women in my area with hair as short as mine or shorter, and some people are just utterly shocked at the fact I cut it this short, whats up with that?? Is it because I live in Maine I wonder?? I remember when my oldest daughter was 15 or 16, she took the clippers to her hair one night, cut off all her hair and I thought it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw, I am almost tempted to go that short but I am afraid I may lose my job, lol.  Any thoughts on this??

Sandra

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2008 at 6:43am
Wow! Sandra you look great! I don't think you"ll lose your job for cutting your hair,that's crazy!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2008 at 6:44am
Mikecuts you"re a lucky man!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic