Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need help fast....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Twinklesxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinklesxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help fast....
    Posted: June 02 2008 at 4:27am
When it comes to colouring my hair I always get it done professionally and I've read things on here that say vendors may have used some sort of dye that may need to be taken out before dying it the colour of your choice. Can I go to the hairdressers and have her lighten the colour of my hair (1b/2) without the worry or is there something I need to do before letting her loose on it?

I'm too confused

Thanks Ladies

xxxx

Edited by Twinklesxx - June 02 2008 at 11:40am
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 9:35pm
If the color of your unit is a 1, 1b or a 2 (and perhaps some lighter colors) then it has likely been dyed using fabric dye. If that's the case you'll need to use Rit Fabric Dye Remover before attempting to lighten it. The instructions on how to use it are in the Newbie Threads.
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic