Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vendor Review:TheLaceFrontWigConnection,com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vendor Review:TheLaceFrontWigConnection,com
    Posted: June 02 2008 at 6:43pm
SmileHi,all! I am SO nervous..this is my 1st post and I hope I dont sound like an idiot! LOL
Anyways..I have been lurking around here about a month now,and just became a newbie.I want to be just like you guys,with all of your knowledge about all things LF!! EmbarrassedI purchaced my very 1st LF from a AV..and thought I would share about how my experience was.
I got a 18",IR 1b/30 from thelacefrontwigconnection.com.the lady who owns it,Barbara,was the one I dealt with directly.She is so helpful and kind,and never one time made me feel like I was asking a dumb or stupid question! Her customer service is excellent and her prices are good.I expect to recieve my unit within the next couple of days.I hope to achieve a app even half as good as you all's...and I also hope that the days I have spent"studying" will be put to good use! I will be sure to take pics and post and hope you all will be gentle on me and help meSmileand not laugh too hard when I mess up! thanks for reading...
**update**I got to change my unit to the one I REALLY have been wanting and having my eye on..a #1 deep wavy.18"..Does anyone have any pics with a deep wavy unit..?

Edited by *Mrs.Hoyle* - June 04 2008 at 1:15pm
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 9:14pm
Welcome to the board. You will find the ladies here to be very helpful so don't worry about that at all.
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 9:18pm
Thanks so muchEmbarrassedI thought there for a while no one had even seen my post! Whew! LOL. I just hope that I do ok on my 1st app..
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 9:21am
Welcome to the board.  Don't worry about anyone laughing at you.  We've all been there.  Everyone here is so helpful and they will give you honest, but constructive advice if needed.  I'm sure you will do well.
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 10:34am
Welcome
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 12:21pm

Welcome!

Take your time with applying your unit, and I can't wait to see pics!

Wink

http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two
GAKKIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAKKIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 1:01pm
Welcome. Everyone here is a blessing to us all.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 7:27pm
thank you~ I soo appreciate the replies! I feel loved Big%20smile..I have great respect for each and every one of yall.I talked wit my AV and it has been confirmed...my baby is on its way to me as of today! YAY!dance1<-what I was doing when I found out It was on its way..LOL I am so glad I am here once again...I have traction/chemical Alopecia and My hair is going to have to be cut offCry to natural to get it back,so I HAD to have a alternative to what was killin it in tha 1st place.I am SO happy..
Will post pix asap! Yall b sure to let me know yay or nay on the app,etc,ok?
DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorsMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2008 at 8:53am
Welcome sister
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2008 at 9:58am
Welcome to the board, we're happy to have you.. Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2008 at 1:12pm
Aww!!! I am so happy!!!CrySmile I LOVE this forum! I look forward to talking and posting with yall...I hope to be as close with yall as I see you are with each other! These posts yall do are funny,informative,and I am glad to be among such experts!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic