Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rhinoplasty recovery time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Milverton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milverton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rhinoplasty recovery time
    Posted: August 10 2011 at 2:42am
yes rhinoplasty is the  
Milverton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milverton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2011 at 2:40am
There are so many options are available for the rhinoplasty.
some sites provides the best facilities for it also.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 22 2011 at 3:40pm
hollybear61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollybear61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2010 at 2:31pm

I'm hoping to get rhinoplasty. I have some Italian in my blood and I'd like to get rid of some of a bump I have and I think they only would do a little but I say DO IT! :-)  It's worth it because it'll give you a peace of mind and make you feel attractive, and that's what really matters. One less thing to worry about!! :-D

I've checked out a few surgeon sites and it seems like the recovery time isn't too long, but I don't think a week is enough. ;-)

Good luck!!
anitalove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anitalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 7:33am
I had mine done last year.  Nobody could tell really except they asked me if I had lost weight lol
wvulovey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wvulovey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2008 at 1:36pm
^My dad never knew either! It helps I don't live with him Nobody knew except for who I told. I had a smal bump removed and the tip refined. love it too
wvulovey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wvulovey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2008 at 1:35pm
I had my doen in college while on college winter break. Roghly had a month plus off. Had to wear the splint for a month I believe. So maybe splint time varies from pdoc to pdoc but other than that the sweelling and bruising was pretty much gone by 2 weeks. hope thi shelps.
616x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 616x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2008 at 10:33pm
I had my rhino done 4 years ago.  I had it done during the semester, in September.  I had to only take off one week from classes.   I had the surgery on a Friday morning and used the entire weekend to recover.  By about Tuesday, I was feeling okay enough to go out if I had to. On Wednesday, I got my cast removed, so I could go out in public without looking like a total weirdo.  By Thursday, I was actually in class again because I had a midterm that day.  =D  I took off from my part time job for a month though because I couldn't handle being tottally active after only a week.  By week 2, I was back to 80%, and week 3, 90%, and week 4, about 100%.

I had a hump and got it changed to a loopy nose.  Costed $7K, including hospital fees.  Love it.  My parents couldn't even tell I changed my nose, and my dad, to this day, still doesn't know.  My PS did an amazing job, better than what the computer generated preview he showed me before the surgery.  =)  G'luck on your nose.

Edited by 616x - September 24 2008 at 10:34pm
PassedTime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PassedTime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2008 at 2:10am
I am planning on having rhinoplasty within the next year or two, and hoping to get it during break after my next semester of college. I already called the plastic surgeon at the hospital I plan to go to in Morgantown, WV (I go to school at WVU so it works out pretty well) and they said that a regular full rhinoplasty would cost around $5600.

I have a "stereotypically" Jewish nose and I think I'm more than a good candidate for it. It unfortunately offsets my otherwise delicate facial features (big eyes, nice lips/cheekbones, small chin). I find the price of a nose job to be WELL worth what it will do to fix my appearance. I'll show a picture, if anyone's interested.

It's not just I would like to get it a week before the second semester starts- but is a week enough time to heal? I don't really care if I have some visible scars/bruising for a few weeks as I read will happen; I just want to know that I will physically be able to attend class and work at that time, though of course I wouldn't exercise or do anything very physically demanding for a while.

Thanks, and if any of you personally can relate your experiences as well, I'd be more than interested to learn about them!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic