Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hayden Panettiere has cut her hair shorter.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2008 at 8:58am
...And the other pictures were taken in succession - probably one or two swipes through the hair - not like she's walking around with her hand on top of her head. With this cut she needs bangs. It accents her forehead and makes it look huge.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2008 at 9:52am
Yes Hal, she is holding a cell phone in the pictures where she has a jacket on; without the jacket, she's got her hand in her hair.

Just an observation; not an epiphany.
HAWG
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2008 at 2:36pm
      I can usually tell when a woman has just gotten a new, dramatically shorter cut, b/c the hands keep finding and stroking the shorter length. This may or may not indicate satisfaction. But with Hayden, either she is holding back her tendrils from falling into her face, or she's unconsciously hiding the full effect of the cut from the public. IMO, for the first time since she has become famous, she has unremakable hair. Ouch Bob
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2008 at 2:49pm

Bob S - "she's unconsciously hiding the full effect of the cut from the public" 

Bob you know I can not let that go.  There is no way you can make that statement other than from the stand point that you don't like it and it would some how vindicate you if she were unhappy too!

Are you a democrat?

Edited by Hal - June 10 2008 at 2:56pm
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2008 at 12:39am
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

Bob S - "she's unconsciously hiding the full effect of the cut from the public" 

Bob you know I can not let that go.  There is no way you can make that statement other than from the stand point that you don't like it and it would some how vindicate you if she were unhappy too!

Are you a democrat?

I was a betting man, I would bet the farm that Bob is not a Democrat.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2008 at 7:27am
Hal,

A Democrat?  What does that have to do with anything in this board?

BTW, OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA!!!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2008 at 9:40am
Makeit... it was just a fun jab at Bob...
makeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2008 at 5:47am
did she wear a wig?

this is from Launch Party in Los Angeles {June 14th 2008}:

makeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2008 at 5:54am
did she wear a wig?

this is from Launch Party in Los Angeles {June 14th 2008}:

makeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2008 at 6:08am
did she wear a wig? she's back to her long style!

this one is from Launch Party in Los Angeles {June 14th 2008}:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/81573890.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934B869679A269F9CC52AFC28EA7AFAB646F12EEA9B6A8E6AF
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2008 at 6:17am
Yeah, what the hell?

Who has more fun than people?
kwest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2008 at 10:51am
Thank God!!! she should go even longer.......
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2008 at 3:45pm
kwest you are 100% right! This proves how much better she looks with long hair. I hope she grows her hair back to her former length
magus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2008 at 9:04pm
Ascertains with long hair your style would seems to be classyness, having appearance more fresh with short hairstyle and middle hair style makes you seems to be be young a few years. ascertains you hair style to represent you personality. You can click http://shorthairstyles1.blogspot.com
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2008 at 10:33am
And now for something completely different: Hayden with a long dark ponytail June 21 on the set of "Heroes."

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2008 at 10:34am
And yet, here she is the same day at a different event:

trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2008 at 10:46am
Is it me or is it even an inch or two shorter than before?

I'll also say that I absolutely love the long dark look on her.  Huge upgrade all around in my book.

I'm a big fan of short hair.  Huge fan of the angled bob.  Don't think it works on her.  She's never done much for me but if she's going to go for a look it has to be one that she can pull off and the cheerleader on works for her.

Edited by trout - June 22 2008 at 10:49am
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2008 at 9:40pm
I think it looks classy
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2008 at 7:56am
That's what I wanted to see. It's hard to make a judgement when it's not really styled... just thrown up, pushed back, like if a "normal" person was just running to the corner store or something. Of course we all look our best whenever we go out...

Looks nice on her. I still think she could benefit from bangs of some kind.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2008 at 3:25pm
Now that it's styled, I can see it's another angled bob. And while I'm bummed that she traded in those long full curls for a short, blander style, I will admit it looks pretty good on her, definitely more grown up and classier, which I'm sure is what she's going for.

She's young, and clearly likes to experiment with her hair, so I'm sure we'll see a wide variety of lengths, colors and styles in the years to come, which is fine by me!
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic