Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you ever get the "Stank Face" ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you ever get the "Stank Face" ?
    Posted: June 09 2008 at 11:47am
Ever since I have changed my hair to the darker colors (which I loveTongue)  and been wearing my Virgin hair I have been having so many so many women give me this just ugly. You know the look, "The Stank Face" LOL. I got that term from one of my customers that came by Friday. It is the perfect way to describe it. They scrunch up their face like they are smelling something funkyDead and look at you with their eyes squinched because they mad you look fabulous. I got it all this weekend, and I wasn't even dressed up or anything. I was shopping in the grocery store with my mother in law and these ladies were breaking they neck looking at me and giving me the stank face.  Yesterday I am in the grocery store with my husband and the same thing, more Stank Face!! It is so funny. Most of the time I am  in my own little world and don't notice it but this time it was so obvious. Even my husband said dang, they are staring at you.LOL Down where I live it gets very windy so they be breaking they neck to see if they see tracks, and nope no tracks here; just beautiful flowing hair. I just smile with my big shades on and keep it stepping while they walk around looking mad with their Stank FaceLOL. So do you ever get the Stank Face!!
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 11:51am
Yes girl all the time!  I just laugh and walk past them and swing my head! Now that really ticks them off. LOL

Don't hate me for being gorgeous! lol
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 11:59am
Originally posted by LovelyLisa LovelyLisa wrote:

Yes girl all the time!  I just laugh and walk past them and swing my head! Now that really ticks them off. LOL

LOL, okay shoot it's not my fault. LOL You too can have this hair, LOLLOL

Pleasure Seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pleasure Seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 12:02pm

I love that term "Stank Face". LOL I'll have to remember it because it is truly an accurate description.  I got one last week while shopping. I wouldn't have noticed, but she stoppped walking and just stood there with that face.LOL  I smiled and kept moving. 

Congrats on your site.  I wish you much success.  Your lacefronts look great.

Edited by Pleasure Seeker - June 09 2008 at 12:02pm
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Pleasure Seeker Pleasure Seeker wrote:

I love that term "Stank Face". LOL I'll have to remember it because it is truly an accurate description.  I got one last week while shopping. I wouldn't have noticed, but she stoppped walking and just stood there with that face.LOL  I smiled and kept moving. 

Congrats on your site.  I wish you much success.  Your lacefronts look great.

Thanks for the congrats. Now why do they think it is necessary to just stop what they are doing and give you The Stank Face. Like their life just won't be right unless they do. LOL

Pleasure Seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pleasure Seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 12:15pm
You're welcome.  I don't know why they stop, but it cracks me up everytime. 
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

Originally posted by LovelyLisa LovelyLisa wrote:

LOL, okay shoot it's not my fault. LOL You too can have this hair, LOLLOL

LOLClapLOL So true,Breh! So true! LOLLOL
GAKKIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAKKIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2008 at 12:10am
Breh they want to ask but don't have the nerve so pass by them then smile and hand them a business card. If they even utter a sound just say"LQQK me up on the web...you got the card" have a BLESSED DAY
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2008 at 8:48am
YES, all day long! people just need to stop being insecure about themselves and pushing it off on you!
FantasyHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FantasyHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2008 at 8:58pm
"They just hate me cause they ain't me"Tongue Like momma said they smellin they top lip.
VirginiaWolfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VirginiaWolfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2008 at 9:48pm
people usually stare when they covet what you have.  keep right on movin' 
djambition843 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djambition843 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2008 at 9:20am

i get this look all the time at work, i work around a bunch of females, one of them even yelled at me across the room ,"is that a lace" i looked at her as though i didnt know what language, then continued to play dumb..i was like a lace, what is that? but i have the "hair nazi's"as i call them posted up, always trying to come by my desk to sneak a peek at my locks and my hairline...so i give them the stank face..lmaodiablo

lace mistress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lace mistress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2008 at 11:15pm
yeah, I love wearing my "Hi hater" t-shirt when my app is tight...
(they have been getting better and better lately, especially when I take my time, its guaranteed not to slide)
what kills me is that if they ask i'd gladly put em up on game. It takes nothing away from me, you know.
lace mistress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lace mistress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2008 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by djambition843 djambition843 wrote:

i get this look all the time at work, i work around a bunch of females, one of them even yelled at me across the room ,"is that a lace" i looked at her as though i didnt know what language, then continued to play dumb..i was like a lace, what is that? but i have the "hair nazi's"as i call them posted up, always trying to come by my desk to sneak a peek at my locks and my hairline...so i give them the stank face..lmaodiablo

u need to get you a "hi hater" t-shirt for casual fridays girl%20tongue
IMNMH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMNMH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2008 at 4:13pm
I love that term too!  I get the stank face so much I just chalk it up to alot of them chicks faces been doing that to us fabs so long it's stuck like that!
Girl you are too fab to let it stab!  Keep doing your thing, your beauty is inside and out!

Hey Breh!  I gotta hit you up for some hair! xoxo
When looking in the mirror, what do I see?...
love for thyself,
I don't want an enemy to be, staring back at me.
djambition843 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djambition843 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2008 at 11:47pm
that is definitely a must. i have on airbrushed shirt that says "hating is a serious disease, get well soon!" its too cute..but had they approached me with some manners and asked maybe i would have put them up on game...but oh well, imma do meWink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic