Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for weight loss ideas?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mitchell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for weight loss ideas?
    Posted: June 16 2008 at 5:00am

Hi! I am 35 years old lady and really becoming belligerent due to fast increasing weight. I made lots of efforts to reduce it but didn’t get any fruitful outcomes. I really feel uncomfortable when I come in contact with people who are slim and smart. I also want my appearance like them. Please give me some suggestions for reducing the constantly growing weight.

Grasim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grasim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2008 at 12:25am

Don’t be so deprived it is really a familiar issue today. Many people are facing this problem like yours. But every problem has some solution also. Few days ago one of my friend met me and she was also facing the same problem in past but now she seems to be very happy and confident. She came across weight loss system which really helped her. I think you should try this. Hope it will help you too.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic