Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shear Genius

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
REVITUP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REVITUP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shear Genius
    Posted: June 18 2008 at 8:38am
Shear Genius is returning for it's second season beginning Wednesday June 25 at 10pm on Bravo. Last season was not the most spectacular, but there were some interesting moments (like the Hedge Clippers). At worst, it is mildly entertaining.
borne.blonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borne.blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 9:18pm
They had to work on wigs last week I think! Very emotional show.  Some did great, some really did look like helmets & I hope they fixed those before the clients went home.

You could really see how some hair color & skin tone don't necessarily mesh with the wigs!

It is great to see when they make their client feel good about themselves & have the beaming with joy...
williamalarice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamalarice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2011 at 12:16pm
let me recall what was the show all about.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic