Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new member intro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yrstrly71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yrstrly71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new member intro
    Posted: June 20 2008 at 4:21am
Hi ladies!
I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself and say hi! Wow, I started wearing lace wigs about a year ago, never heard of them before then, and just found out that there are forums on lace wigs! I joined this month and been reading all your wonderful tips, etc, and just enjoy the sisterhood I've found here. I expect to make new friedships with those who have the same passion for hair as me, and I'm even thinking about starting my own lace wig biz! Talk soon! Yrstrly71 (yours truly)
only what you do for Christ will last!
www.freestylewigs.com
www.orlandolacewigs.com
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2008 at 5:01am
hi welcome to the board!
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2008 at 10:36am
   Glad u found us    WELCOMEClap
Remeber to tell your children you love them. You might not have that chance tommorow..
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2008 at 12:16pm
welcome2sign
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2008 at 12:49am
Welcome to the board yrstrly71.
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2008 at 7:00pm
Big%20smile Welcome to the board!
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2008 at 11:14pm
welcome
Nice of you to join us!
'La vida te da sorpresas, sorpresas te da la vida"

http://public.fotki.com/DonnaB63/
msteeniebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msteeniebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2008 at 12:18pm
Welcome to the board and I hope you find it helpful and fun.
Everytime My Heart Beats.....
GAKKIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAKKIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2008 at 10:29pm
Welcome and get ready to be lacefronticated(only @ Lace Front University) by errrbody on here.
mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2008 at 5:12pm
welcome2sign
Mocha
Pleasure Seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pleasure Seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2008 at 10:08pm
 Cool Welcome to the forum.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic