Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lace wig consultant?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yrstrly71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yrstrly71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lace wig consultant?
    Posted: June 22 2008 at 6:10pm
Hi ladies, I'm thinking about a biz idea as a lace wig consultant where I live and selling lace wigs as a retailer. The consultant idea is because not too many people know about them here where I live. Is this a good idea? Feedback appreciated!
only what you do for Christ will last!
www.freestylewigs.com
www.orlandolacewigs.com
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2008 at 8:34pm
I don't think it's a bad idea at all. If you plan to apply them on other people just make sure you read up on which adhesives are considered safe and which ones have toxic properties because if someone has a serious medical complication as a result of an adhesive you used on their skin you could be held liable for that in court. Other than that word of caution I'd say go for it.
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
yrstrly71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yrstrly71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2008 at 9:23pm
thanks for the word of caution Curlygirl11! and thanks for the support!
only what you do for Christ will last!
www.freestylewigs.com
www.orlandolacewigs.com
UniquelyEleanor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UniquelyEleanor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 7:34pm
I'm in the Hampton roads area and I only know of a few who actually dabble in the biz!
Live each day as if it were your last!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic