Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pale and Blotchy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
andreax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andreax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pale and Blotchy
    Posted: June 22 2008 at 9:22pm
I'm only 16 years old, but my skin is in horrible condition... and I have no idea why. It's pale and I have red spots all over my face, at different times, and my legs. Also, every time I scratch even just a little bit of my skin, huge bumps appear. Does anybody know any products that may help reduce any of these things? Not exactly paleness, but how to make pale skin more attractive, because I know it can be. Also just basic tips on how to make my skin look better. Thank you in advance. =]
curlywurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlywurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 9:10am
All i can suggest is to exfoliate and moisturise your skin to make your skin look nice.  I use these gloves that you put on in the shower and are kind of scratchy and you rub you skin with them, then moisturise when your out, every day moisturise you skin.
My friend used to get little red spots on her skin and went to the doctors and i cant remember what it is, some kind of skin condition but it can get sorted.  I recommend you go to your doctor for advice Smile
Work with what you've got and be grateful for it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic